Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

IMG_20170929_053823.jpg IMG_20170929_053833.jpg IMG_20170929_053840.jpg IMG_20170929_053903.jpg IMG_20170929_053919.jpg IMG_20170929_053931.jpg IMG_20170929_053941.jpg IMG_20170929_053951.jpg Took a few pics of the Girls this morning the Cobs seem to be making them happy I thought I had an issue with the Haze but now she seems to be just fine! The Haze is getting so fucking bushy and big she is bigger than what is said about her and her smell is not as strong anymore! The skunk is just getting fatter she smells enough for the both of them can't wait to try her out lol

I've had such a hard time watering them especially the skunk so I untied her the Haze is still tied but I took all tie downs off the skunk so I can evenly water her now!!! I have plenty of room for hight but I think she will just get heavy not grow taller by now✌️
Skunk 53days old
Haze 49days old

I had to catch up four pages, but that's no waste of time! You're doing great, man!

Love your impatience...it might be better to break it to you now: add 2-3 weeks to what the seedbanks say...

I had to catch up four pages, but that's no waste of time! You're doing great, man!

Love your impatience...it might be better to break it to you now: add 2-3 weeks to what the seedbanks say...
I got time but may have to swing a sample lol naw I'm up for a good cure and good dry I want it done right this is my meds until next year so I want to do it well!!!✌️ And thanks bro for the compliments How is your stuff lasting lol

It probably will last until next harvest. I have a Jack47 going now for a week. Crazy fast growing the past two days. I have (and will keep) her on 24/0. If she finishes within 10 weeks from now, I think I might be alright with my current stash, also because it's a hard hitter that lasts for a long long time.

Good deal bro stay medicated is main thing and you gonna do a journal or just share from time to time? My next grow I'm just gonna grow probably won't do a journal which it be a few months before I even start another

I won't be doing a journal this time. Although it's fun, it also takes a bit of dedication. I'll skip this one. I might post some pics every now and then.

Back