Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Mixed up some Mammoth P I went by the feed chart @Ripper sent me I used 3 mill to one gallon of water and I give both plants 40 ounces so the pots was really close to completely dry I've been lifting the pots and not using the meter thanks to @Gauge Steel so this is gonna be fun the skunk by what I read should be blowing up anytime and with the Mammoth P who knows lol now the Haze I just have a bad gut feeling something is off I'm hoping it's just that it's a week younger than the skunk but still no white hairs that I can see I thought I did but nope not yet!!! It is getting bigger but for some reason no sign of hairs the skunk is just getting Fatt big ass stock getting more and more bud sites so I'm gonna relax not stress lol!!!!View attachment 801117 View attachment 801118View attachment 801119 View attachment 801120 View attachment 801121
3 mil or .03 mil ?

Mixed up some Mammoth P I went by the feed chart @Ripper sent me I used 3 mill to one gallon of water and I give both plants 40 ounces so the pots was really close to completely dry I've been lifting the pots and not using the meter thanks to @Gauge Steel so this is gonna be fun the skunk by what I read should be blowing up anytime and with the Mammoth P who knows lol now the Haze I just have a bad gut feeling something is off I'm hoping it's just that it's a week younger than the skunk but still no white hairs that I can see I thought I did but nope not yet!!! It is getting bigger but for some reason no sign of hairs the skunk is just getting Fatt big ass stock getting more and more bud sites so I'm gonna relax not stress lol!!!!View attachment 801117 View attachment 801118View attachment 801119 View attachment 801120 View attachment 801121
Looking good Buddy! Pushing Pistils! :yay:

Maybe they will be bigger hahaha and how the fuck you measure .03 anyways that's like the size of a knats Nutts?
exactly what i was thinking. I use an eyedropper for some chit and its at best 1.0ml reliably. Dude you might have to get lab grade dropper.

IMG_20170907_121821.jpg lol I pulled it back to what I think is .03 but what I mixed was 3.0 Mills so in the picture would what I have it pulled back to is that .03?

Back