Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

View attachment 799919 View attachment 799920 View attachment 799921 View attachment 799922 View attachment 799923 View attachment 799924 View attachment 799925 View attachment 799926 View attachment 799927 took some pictures this morning gonna keep close eye on them for N issue Finnish training the skunk I think I'm done training her now I will just keep her even until she's ready to chop!!! She is filling in good and really easy to work with the Haze is still slow but both are getting really Fat stocks if I didn't have them tied over the Haze would be 12 inches tall and the skunk almost 2 ft little less maybe but close!!! The Haze still not showing hair but in one node it is so it's a she thank goodness!!! Can't wait until both are blowing up and getting busy lol!!
"i think im done training her now" :crying: aww bless. your not done trainin mate. your never done trainin once you start.... ive still got a week to catch up on but ive bet myself a quid that youve been at it already.....drum roll.... tatatatatatat .... lol

haha i knew it! nice lookin girls you got though man. seen your having issues measuring the nutes. are you making up 1 litre at a time? i just make up it in 10L batches and leave an airstone in anything i dont use. i tried makin 1L for a foliar once and quickly remembered why i starting doing 10L a time. makes it a shit load easier to measure.
0.3ml becomes 3ml : ) problem solved :)

haha i knew it! nice lookin girls you got though man. seen your having issues measuring the nutes. are you making up 1 litre at a time? i just make up it in 10L batches and leave an airstone in anything i dont use. i tried makin 1L for a foliar once and quickly remembered why i starting doing 10L a time. makes it a shit load easier to measure.
0.3ml becomes 3ml : ) problem solved :)
Nice bro I will pm you after I'm off work would be nice to get an accurate feeding

So I been doing lST on this grow I started it thinking it was simple well it is to an extent @EvilScotsman
But I failed to realize I still have to water lol and now it's a pain in the ass to water I normally water slowly around the outer edge of pot and work my way inwards but that's not an option now everything is tied down but I think I got a solution lol I hope it works out plus it's easy to mix my Mammoth P in it to IMG_20170915_141208.jpg IMG_20170915_141317.jpgim also gonna start using tap water I let set for 24 or longer, then pH it and now I have a bubble stone for my bucket of water I just need to figure out how to make 5 gallon of Mammoth P at .03 a gallon hahaha but my soil pH is pushing a high 7 so I'm gonna use pHed tap water I hope it don't fuck up my plants this late in the grow @Eyes on Fire and @Ripper And @Pops But I think I be fine doing this @Scirzo and @budelee . Gonna water this evening again for there light any advice is welcomed!!!

thats the KS depletion i believe. in layers ime it doesnt last long. so thats why I had you apply that top coating with added lime and flower foods. so it should stat to work before long. other than that dunno.LST your heart out,just cuz I dont do it dont mean you dont or have to. do whatcha wanna. and PH water is fine to help limp it along for now. usually works so here to a happy harvest

Thanks @Eyes on Fire yes the plants look good and the topsoil is spot on bro I just wanna pH the water so I know what's going in them. And the lst I don't like it cause I don't like it hahaha I like the look of the plants lol and lst takes that away now @EvilScotsman lst that shit looks cool but I'm more of a visual guy lol and this KS I guess is ok but just keeps me nervous I don't do well with guess work .

Thanks @Eyes on Fire yes the plants look good and the topsoil is spot on bro I just wanna pH the water so I know what's going in them. And the lst I don't like it cause I don't like it hahaha I like the look of the plants lol and lst takes that away now @EvilScotsman lst that shit looks cool but I'm more of a visual guy lol and this KS I guess is ok but just keeps me nervous I don't do well with guess work .
mate i only learned lst because i had to. my plants will burn on the lights in the tent once they get to about 35" so i like to keep them at 25" to avoid any dramas. i like the xmas tree shape too but its just not possible with my set up otherwise idve got hps lights and done that instead. my attics a rediculous shape. my other plants gotta be kept under 17" or shell fry too. only got 2" to spare on that one but shes stopped just in time thankfully. : )

Back