Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

IMG_20170906_063734.jpg I also have two of these one is for Humidity and one for Heat and they really make your grow room more manageable in my opinion I don't have the option of a bigger space so I have to be very discreet so the less trips I make to the room the better and I have a temperature gauge plumbed into my bedroom and that's also my intake vent for my grow room so I can see my temps without going into my room if it needs adjusting I can tell without opening it up Everytime and this dehumidifier I have I empty it every morning when I go check on my girls and it just makes life better for me. Next grow I'm gonna pick eye's on fire brain and set my pots up so I can have less stress and I'm gonna grow one to two really Fatt Girls hahahaha

After I harvest these two I have going I'm going to open the intake vent to a 6" it's a 3" now and that's why it's getting to hot and I'm going with one more carbon outake vent so it will be two carbon filters 4" going out the top of the room and one vent at the floor which will be 6" and I will have my humidity control and dehumidifier and my fans but I'm going to get two small isolated fans and one intake fan and that way I can control my bedroom temps and it will be same as my grow room temps that is my plans but they may change lol

Also gonna add a light but still chewing on what to get for that maybe another same as I have or a con and what I have I'm not sure gonna read more and pick brains before I buy another light my state will be legal for medical after this next year when that happens I'm gonna spread out meaning I will have a bigger room and more plants hahaha I will be heavily medicated!!!

Mixed up some Mammoth P I went by the feed chart @Ripper sent me I used 3 mill to one gallon of water and I give both plants 40 ounces so the pots was really close to completely dry I've been lifting the pots and not using the meter thanks to @Gauge Steel so this is gonna be fun the skunk by what I read should be blowing up anytime and with the Mammoth P who knows lol now the Haze I just have a bad gut feeling something is off I'm hoping it's just that it's a week younger than the skunk but still no white hairs that I can see I thought I did but nope not yet!!! It is getting bigger but for some reason no sign of hairs the skunk is just getting Fatt big ass stock getting more and more bud sites so I'm gonna relax not stress lol!!!!IMG_20170907_063146.jpg IMG_20170907_063141.jpgIMG_20170907_063130.jpg IMG_20170907_063046.jpg IMG_20170907_063042.jpg

Back