Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

View attachment 799324 View attachment 799325 View attachment 799326 View attachment 799327 View attachment 799328 Skunk is 27 days today and Haze is 23 days today!!! Haze still no sex yet but she is growing and seem healthy so all good, nothing really to update other than look at the skunk she is smelling a bit now and looks like buds starting to brew lol the pH is still a 7 on the high side and I've pH my water Everytime and it's been 6.5 and 6.4 at times but never over 6.5 so that part has been correct! I watered them yesterday a good amount!! The Haze has me worried but all in all its going good to this point!!

Hey, bro! All's looking great so far!
As to runoff PH: if ph off your runoff is at 7.0, next watering give her water at 6.0 and measure again. Still 7? Next watering 6.0 again. I've been reading up on this, and decided to to this the past few weeks during flowering. It did get the runoff PH down for a while. Maybe a more experienced soil grower than me can confirm this method works?

Now that she's almost finished the last two runoffs didn't get below 7 any more. Thats fine by me. I'll be chopping her next Friday!

There is no such thing as over medicate bro! Never let anybody tell you how to feel. You got one life to live and you choose how to live it. When i am happy, the people around me are happy. Pot make me happy and i am high everyday! If i am not, i am the monster no one wants to be around, think about or even know about that walked the earth with guns deciding who lived on who didnt.

Right on! I started smoking when I was a teenager and smoked until I was 28. The last ten years, daily about 1-2 grams a day. Society made me quit. Four years ago I felt like smoking one again at a party. And that's when I realized: why should I let anyone decide what's good for me and what's not! they don't know me!
If I don't smoke everything in life is dark. I tend to see only downsides of everything and can't deal with things that I don't particularly like other than becoming aggressive or sad. I am so much nicer to others, when I am high and life to me feels soooo much better. It's best for everyone.
So, I started smoking again. But buying a gram a day is a bit too much even for my budget. So I decided to no longer give a shit and started growing my own. My problem is that in my line of work I am done if I get caught. I hope it never happens, because I like my job, but should I be so unlucky, I have already decided to do as I always do in life: I will then dedicate the rest of my life to finally liberate this beautiful medicine in this country that used to be so progressive in this respect, starting at the trial. Then it's real war!

View attachment 800700 View attachment 800701 View attachment 800702 View attachment 800703 View attachment 800704 View attachment 800705 View attachment 800706 View attachment 800707 Skunk is in her 4th week from seed and Haze is in her 3rd week from seed Both looking Happy this morning there both growing a bit faster now it seems cause each time I move my tie downs I normally been doing it every two days well I did it yesterday and they have a new node this morning so that's a bit faster I also got my humidity control turned on now so my humidity will be in check and that little controller is fking awesome I also have one for my heater for the winter grow so that's all good to go!!! View attachment 800708 also got me some Mammoth P so I will start it next watering, so far I'm pretty excited the skunk is really smelling nice and looks good if wasn't tied down would be a tall Beautiful flower I have more skunk Beans and my next one I'm gonna just let grow with only Miner leaf tucking so I can have some pictures of it hahaha but so far so good!!! I got some ona gel on the way just in case lol when I open my grow room door it hits you now so I can imagine how much it will in couple weeks but give me feed back guys Remember all this is new to me so any and all information helps me learn!!!
Do you use a dehumidifier? If so, what kind?

As to runoff PH: if ph off your runoff is at 7.0, next watering give her water at 6.0 and measure again. Still 7? Next watering 6.0 again. I've been reading up on this, and decided to to this the past few weeks during flowering. It did get the runoff PH down for a while. Maybe a more experienced soil grower than me can confirm this method works?

Now that she's almost finished the last two runoffs didn't get below 7 any more. Thats fine by me. I'll be chopping her next Friday!

Right on! I started smoking when I was a teenager and smoked until I was 28. The last ten years, daily about 1-2 grams a day. Society made me quit. Four years ago I felt like smoking one again at a party. And that's when I realized: why should I let anyone decide what's good for me and what's not! they don't know me!
If I don't smoke everything in life is dark. I tend to see only downsides of everything and can't deal with things that I don't particularly like other than becoming aggressive or sad. I am so much nicer to others, when I am high and life to me feels soooo much better. It's best for everyone.
So, I started smoking again. But buying a gram a day is a bit too much even for my budget. So I decided to no longer give a shit and started growing my own. My problem is that in my line of work I am done if I get caught. I hope it never happens, because I like my job, but should I be so unlucky, I have already decided to do as I always do in life: I will then dedicate the rest of my life to finally liberate this beautiful medicine in this country that used to be so progressive in this respect, starting at the trial. Then it's real war!
Preach it Brother! No man is above another! No law is more righteous than a mans health!

Amen dude! Could've come from my mouth what you just said. Almost identical circumstances to mine. Don't let anyone tell you what to do man. Self govern all the way.

My life is so much better with weed and when I grow it I choose strains that make me happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach it Brother! No man is above another! No law is more righteous than a mans health!
Wish I could preach it already. People close around me as well as some of my colleagues and also the owners of the company I work for know I use weed, but our clients can never ever know. Even though using weed has been legal over here since the seventees, growing weed still isn't and users are still considered "drug addicts", "good for nothing" and such. Prejudice and misinformation still are firmly lodged in the minds of most people...

Edit: but hey, this is a grow journal. These posts fit better in the stoner live chat. Sorry, @Cotton46 . Hope you don't mind me rambling on.

I will support that and I agree I'm in an illegal state but to me this is a natural healing plant!!! If I use the meds that the doctors have for my condition I wouldn't be able to have a life and weed gives me life period I'm living proof weed has medical purpose lol. And as for pH run off the soil I'm using I never have run off this soil is a good soil but it is something I should have research it better before I set my grow up with it!!! My next grow I'm going to be sure and understand all that I'm doing and using before I start!!! And thanks for your feedback and sharing this is what I love about this site everyone is cool as shit lol and that helps others

Screenshot_20170906-145900~2.png this is what I have and so far it is working just fine @Scirzo

Back