Indoor short stuff and freebie auto first grow journal!

D

DreamTeam88

Hi guys. I wanted to start my grow journal. I only have pictures starting where I am at today but will continue with it. Ill bring you all up to speed.

SEEDS:

1. Short stuff Russian rocket fuel x5
2. Short stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel x5
3. WOS Pakistani Ryder x1
4. G13 labs auto blueberry x1

EQUIPMENT:

4x4x6.5 homemedics tent
1000 watt lumatek dimmable
Hortilux eye bulb
King cobra hood 6 inch
6 inch vortex fan
goblin filter

MEDIUM NUTRIENTS CONTAINERS:

Fox farm ocean forest
Fox farm trio
3 gallon square hydrofarm pots.

LIGHTING SCHEDULE:

20/4

GERMINATION:

Paper towel method.

Wanted to get basics in here. Cant wait to hear what you all think.

Ok guys when I germinated my girls all popped but one hbd. July 27 was the day they all were above soil. This would be day 24 for them. At day 17 all showed sex. One hbd was a male. So I am 2 down on those. I hear its a very reliable strain though so its ok.

The pictures you see are one of my tent. Do not mind the fan I have 2 air king clip ones going in. The one that has the buds on it is one of my rockets. All my plants minus one seem bushy to me lol. In the one picture of it on the bottom leaf I believe that is a Cal deficiency but will wait for you all to confirm. Next the wispy looking one on top is a Pakistani Ryder. Does that wispyness look normal? I turned my bulb down one day for the electric reading. I do not know if it was that or the low ph I had. Any suggestions would he be great.

NIce dude ......welcome to a new beginning .....

Swamp out of your 3 gallon what would u say your basic yield average per plant is? I know a lot goes into that hut a broad generalization? Woudnan ounce be doable if my ladies keep getting as big as theynare or possibly more? I am ok with one per plant but since my first grow thought half out of each plant I should he happy with.

dude first journal-ed grow and i have shitty soils in the 3 gal i have left ...Ill take a pic and let u see ....i made bad mistakes so i couldnt tell u ....I know people can get a crop with Right soil knowledge and a lil more growing under there belt but me ,,,,,hahah i show u my 3 gal......a half a zip if im lucky ....tomorrow when i have light in there ill hit ya back .....now my BR 3 in roots with ammendment well she is quite lovely but i dont even have quality lighting .....getting a 400w Hps very soon so i can finish them for 4 weeks there and then see ....

I also have a journal links at the bottom if u want to read through ....

Ok ill check them out. Here are two more pics. Another rrf 5 with the nice bud site. The second is a better closeup of how I feel the top of the Ryder got anlittle wispy for lack of better word. Illnsee what everyone has to say before going to the store tomorrow for anything.

yeah man the learning the patience is the hardest .......THEEEEE hardest !!!!!!.........

Looking good man. :thumbs: How do you like your Homemedics tent? Im in the market for one and trying to get some opinions. How was the price too? :peace:

Not a fan. The openings only support 4 inch ducting. Slight light leaks. Paid 199 at store. Would order different one online. I mean its purpose... but fornall the other stuff I got being top of the line I should of got secret jardin or that gorilla grow one.

3 gal

hey bro so I had a run down of bucket heights .....i had to use all sorts of shit to funding .....5 gallon buckets along with 3 gal buckets different dirts bro its a trauma in my first attempt and i have been playing nurse/ dr / paniced parent all the above

View attachment 117245View attachment 117246

so hers the few shots ....the 5 gal bucket was in the best dirt i had ROOTS organic .....she blew so fast past all the others my lights gave me hell so the 3 gal in shitty soil has turned into twigs and tiny flowers ....haveing to use all sorts of dirt i shoulda just mixed everything together and made the same soil all the way through the grow ......for being in 3 gal i will be on the bottom end of a 1/4 maybe .....

alot of people can get 2 zips on 1 gal from what some suggest .....I havent totally recorded an actual grow but i will say i wont ever make these mistakes again

so dont laugh bro ...lol see u not the only one stressing as a parent ....I will do what i can to save em as best as possible but im really focused on My top lady in 5 gallons of ROOTS DIRT !!!......IF i had some superior light id say this girl would went to 6-8 zips as a matter of fact once i get some superior light im gonna test her again and see what i could do ....as for now im on an adventurous plan to get the small pots working ...so i can atleast come close to the seed timing....not to mention its a pain in the ass moving her around 4 plants to water ....I have a small 5 gallon rubbermaid clear tote ....i have 4 like this from IKEA .......those will be my next plan ...i can see the moisture content and i want to watch the roots fill er up ....gonna put 3 autos in it and see what i get and use a 400w HPS on it ....The next project !!!!!

the 5 gal in the middle the 3 gal to the right behind the led UFO ........

The 5 gal BR is way bigger now and about a foot taller so i have uneven lighting ....ya feel me

Back