Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

'100 lbs Khalifa Kush that's half a mill'

$5k/lb and he grows under HPS..... Jus' sayin'!!!!!!!!

S2lye47.jpg

Khalifa Kush aint got shit on meeeee when it comes to qualityyyyyyyyy
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Hey everybody, sorry for no update, I am embarrassed to admit I have been so busy with work and family over the last couple days (fortunately I can post a lot from work!) that I have neglected my build and my seedlings. On Thursday when I put them in their cups, I didn't have a light ready for them so I stuck them in the north window at home while I finished the build. Well the build hasn't progressed at all since that time! Fuck me!

So, on Sunday I grabbed a tent I bought for another project, quickly assembled it and threw an Amare Technologies SS150CR in it with the seedlings but I think I fucked them up. I'm still waiting on some parts to arrive and now I'm a bit disappointed in myself for jumping the gun with the seedlings.

After work I'm heading straight to the garden and getting this shit done.

Part of me wants to dismiss is as like "Ahhh who cares, they're just autos." But I also like to think of myself as a professional and so this really bugs me that I neglected them. Sigh. Anyway, that's where my head and heart are at today.

Thanks for coming by! I'll post a picture when my phone charges.

Hey everybody, sorry for no update, I am embarrassed to admit I have been so busy with work and family over the last couple days (fortunately I can post a lot from work!) that I have neglected my build and my seedlings. On Thursday when I put them in their cups, I didn't have a light ready for them so I stuck them in the north window at home while I finished the build. Well the build hasn't progressed at all since that time! Fuck me!

So, on Sunday I grabbed a tent I bought for another project, quickly assembled it and threw an Amare Technologies SS150CR in it with the seedlings but I think I fucked them up. I'm still waiting on some parts to arrive and now I'm a bit disappointed in myself for jumping the gun with the seedlings.

After work I'm heading straight to the garden and getting this shit done.

Part of me wants to dismiss is as like "Ahhh who cares, they're just autos." But I also like to think of myself as a professional and so this really bugs me that I neglected them. Sigh. Anyway, that's where my head and heart are at today.

Thanks for coming by! I'll post a picture when my phone charges.
It happens man. They'll forgive ya. Family first, always. We are all eager to germinate new genetics. I have to restrain myself every day. Especially with these fem. autos. I can germ like crazy, but no light coverage to sustain them right now.
:pass:

4B22YlL.jpg

S6FWhu4.jpg

The Auto Jedi Kush are in the back row, The Crystal Candy Auto in the front.

If you saw when I planted the Auto Jedi Kush seedlings, they were already quite developed for the 5 days they spent in paper towel. I was careful when planting them in the soil, but obviously didn't get them deep enough. I haven't stood them up with chopsticks because I plan to LST these anyway. When they get transplanted to their forever home I'll support the root base to prevent stress as the plants mature and gain weight.

This tent will eventually be lined with poly and given it's own ventilation system.

Last edited:
By the way I got this new tent wardrobe recently at Ikea for $17 CAD. I will be posting a thread on how to lightproof and reinforce the seams and weak spots so getting a grow tent just got really fucking affordable!!!!

and given away to a AFN member, light and everything included. I haven't decided if I'm just going to find someone deserving or sponsor a contest, we will see!
Hello Senseimillan, that sort of thing isnt allowed, unless you are a authorized vendor on site. We take our members security very seriously and dont just let any member get or give out personal information from each other. If you want to be a vendor, let me know and we can work something out, but ALL giveaways or contests need to go through Admin only!:thumbsup:

Back