Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

Oh man, you are the one i am looking for! The force is strong with you!!
I need time to absorb all the input you put in!! I am just uhm speechless...

Teach me the ways of the dark side Master!

Thanks for stopping by @regen , you may be the one I am looking for also. I saw your grow and and it looks like mine 10+ years ago, that's why I invited you here. Send me a private message so we can discuss educational and business opportunities.

Thanks for sharing that pal, I have started using a product that contains bacteria and rhizomes (plant explosion) as a soil additive , but have been thinking about brewing it up in molasses to use as a feed and soil conditioner which should save me having to purchase some more as I will have a mother culture a bit like when you make yeast for soda bread , I am thinking it is what you are doing from scratch i guess ,except you are actually sourcing the bacteria yourself, very good :thumbsup: . looking forward to your posts :cheers:

I think your idea of culturing your own bacteria is a good one. Sometimes I do the same thing with Probiotics from the heath food store. In fact, when I'm building my soil this round I may just do that as I'm not sure if I'll have time to drive out of the city to go hunting around the forest for what I want.

I have a list of side-by-side comparison grows that I want to do. One of them is Mammoth P vs DIY Probiotic cultures. I am not biased towards the results, but I am interested to see how Mammoth P scientific blend compares to what's in my local PNW forest soil.

Last edited:
It's seems this clinptolite can be used as a soil additive as well or is the product you have in a particular state? you can get it various grades

It's seems this clinptolite can be used as a soil additive as well or is the product you have in a particular state? you can get it various grades

The stuff I have is a bit chunky for what I plan to do with it, I would like to increase the surface area that the air is exposed to as it passes through.

It's basically cat litter once it's crushed I guess ? Let's say you got the various grades of refinement you could layer it like a river bed effect

Last edited:
From what I understand the cat litter use clay and/or diatomaceous earth and/or calcium bentonite. If you know a cat litter brand made from clinoptilolite please post a link in here for me!

Well from what I can tell it's pretty much everywhere ? It depends in its grade even my tesco cat litter is classed as this, but you can get grades for fish filtration etc , that's why I was using the fish bed anology
Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) - the natural litter for reptiles, small animals and birds
pix_inv.gif

pix_inv.gif

Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) is a 100% natural mineral litter for terrariums, cages for small animals and birds made out of natural zeolite.

I've been meaning to learn everything I can about this mineral...

...3 hours later...

I can't believe there's so much going on with this mineral. #lovin'it

There's a zeolite mine about 3 hours from my house. I have contacted them about the specific form of zeolite they mine. It would be nice to have a local source.

With all this reading some tunes are definitely required. Great way to spend an evening weed nerding out.
:chimp:

:point: Watch at own risk :point:

Lol the end of this Redman video makes me laugh!

Summary: I have found a new favorite alternative to perlite, and it's available "popped" like perlite however I'd likely just use raw/natural. They're even touting "zeoponics" as the medium for space-based hydroponics, so if NASA is using it then it must be the shit.

However, I'm learning that clinoptilolite might not be ideal as an odor remover in comparison to carbon, which is probably why companies like Phresh and Black-Ops use don't use it instead of activated carbon. I'm still going to test it, because it's easily "rechargeable" in comparison to carbon which is so hard to recharge that it is better to just replace it with fresh when it's effectiveness is used up.

@hairyman Here is a link to a new thread I started regarding Zeolite and Clinoptilolite.

Last edited:
Back