Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

Time is flying around here and I am left making serious decisions on the daily, and I know I said I'd bring you guys along on this journey of mine. There's a lot of changes (not all that I agree with) that have happened in the last 11 days. As previously mentioned, I'm taking this project in a different direction than originally intended. With the original intent to build some invisible boxes for myself to use and grow with I came here to learn and share what was going on with me. Since then I have attracted a business partner and learned some new skills in the process. A part of this process is making tough business decisions and my partner is quick to remind me that what I'm doing here now changed the moment I signed a contract. SO, it is with that unfortunate news that I must for the time being pull the covers over everything I'm doing. What I can tell you is that I have access to more tech than I have skill to use it, and I'm looking at some exciting times heading into the future. The plan does include a social media presence, but the decision has been made to postpone that 'strategy' for the time-being.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you around soon! Peace and gratitude from the bottom of my heart everyone!

Back