Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

YMtY9Vf.jpg

Got into the garden tonight for some overdue work and got the second rail attached on the Quantum Board build. Now I just have to wait for the adhesive to cure and I'll hook up drivers, potentiometers, and get them installed in the cabinet tomorrow.

I started prepping my pots last night. In the bottom of these LDPE totes I put 2L of chunky activated charcoal to act as a home for beneficial microbes. The chunkiness doesn't really matter much in my opinion but I wouldn't want to use carbon sand or dust. I added a healthy sprinkle of dextrose to feed the beneficial microbes and help their population explode. I added 5 gel caps worth of a humic and fulvic acid from the health store because it's impossible to find at the local garden stores. I added 5 gel caps worth of a multi-probiotic. I will add pea gravel on top of this and fill to a little under the line. This entire portion of the tote will act as a reservoir for sub-irrigating my plants and spend most of the time filled with non-pH checked pre-filtered water. My local water only has chlorine, no chloramine or fluoride, so a simple carbon water filter is all I'm using for now. I have plans to build a complete water recovery and treatment system for the garden at a later date.

2L Activated Charcoal
approx. 10g dextrose
5 capsules Humic/Fulvic Acid
5 Capsules Multi-Probiotic
1 scoop fermented whole body nutrition with greens supplement

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PROVEN FORMULA AND I DID NOT FIND IT ELSEWHERE. I AM USING THIS MIXTURE BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT WILL WORK FROM MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE RESEARCH I DO. ADOPT THE USE OF THESE PRACTICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1mdES8I.jpg

vk1AyE3.jpg

0voNd6S.jpg

Last edited:
I started prepping my pots last night. In the bottom of these LDPE totes I put 2L of chunky activated charcoal to act as a home for beneficial microbes. The chunkiness doesn't really matter much in my opinion but I wouldn't want to use carbon sand or dust. I added a healthy sprinkle of dextrose to feed the beneficial microbes and help their population explode. I added 5 gel caps worth of a humic and fulvic acid from the health store because it's impossible to find at the local garden stores. I added 5 gel caps worth of a multi-probiotic. I will add pea gravel on top of this and fill to a little under the line. This entire portion of the tote will act as a reservoir for sub-irrigating my plants and spend most of the time filled with non-pH checked pre-filtered water. My local water only has chlorine, no chloramine or fluoride, so a simple carbon water filter is all I'm using for now. I have plans to build a complete water recovery and treatment system for the garden at a later date.

2L Activated Charcoal
approx. 10g dextrose
5 capsules Humic/Fulvic Acid
5 Capsules Multi-Probiotic

1mdES8I.jpg

vk1AyE3.jpg

I really am loving this , some of these products can be sourced real cheap my friend, I take it the whey powder provides the protien to feed the microbes for the system to work?

Thats the tent I use to dry my buds! I got mine from ikea too. I'm so down to see how you light proof it. Tag me in that lost man. Plants look good I'm subbed for this grow

I really am loving this , some of these products can be sourced real cheap my friend, I take it the whey powder provides the protien to feed the microbes for the system to work?

Whey? I am not sure if there is whey in the probiotic, but I put dextrose to feed the microbes while they colonize and make themselves at home. Only used dextrose because I got some as a sample, could use cane sugar, molasses, coconut sugar, date sugar, beet sugar, something like that.

Thats the tent I use to dry my buds! I got mine from ikea too. I'm so down to see how you light proof it. Tag me in that lost man. Plants look good I'm subbed for this grow

Will do @Free Flow thanks for joining along and welcome again to the forums. :smokeout:

What company do you order from? I'm waiting on an order from attitude. My 2nd time with them since herbies doesnt take cc anymore :(

My past two orders were from True North Seed Bank, I used attitude for many years without a problem, but I don't think I'd use them now. Also had good success with Gorilla Seeds.

Back