Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

I love the idea of a diy light either qb or cob but I dont think I understand the mechanics of this tech enough to start builidng my own.

Ps. Pics or it didnt happen, jk just want to see the boards lol

Ps. Pics or it didnt happen, jk just want to see the boards lol

lolol That really made my day

@Senseimillan :coffee2: :haha:@Free Flow

I love the idea of a diy light either qb or cob but I dont think I understand the mechanics of this tech enough to start building my own.

I'll be honest, I've been doing this a long time but I haven't felt so intimidated by tech since I got my first smart phone lol. It's simpler than it seems, the learning curve is just steep and the problem is compounded by how many options there are!

@pop22 saved my ass around 4:20 this morning with a post from another site I came across during my smoke break. That's where I found out about the voltage. So that's when everything turned around for me. Cheers mate! :worship::greenthumb:

Now I'm having a bit of an issue with the potentiometer. There's a bad connection somewhere and I resoldered it several times with 2 pots. Again, not sure if it's my shitty soldering, shitty chinese resistors or pots, or something else. But! It's working right now and if I set the pot and leave it should be fine. So that's the plan unless it causes me future issue.

I will post pics as soon as I can make my way to the workshop. I was in no mood at 5:24 am when I got everything lit for the first time to post pics. What I will say is that it blinded the shit outta me and it is only half power!

Better put my shades on.
:goauto:

I shif-shape I shif-shape
I shape-shift
to a spliff
light myself up
ignite
the mic get felt up
you so called buddah,
shit gets melt up

:vibe:

@Free Flow here you go as promised, powered by 100% pure glory.

5hQg6RK.gif

What's up @hairyman how you doin tonight

Well this fine morning is just starting pal, slept on some crazy ideas of using my used cat litter in my air exhausts, I even designed a set up for converting a chest of drawers I have in my sleep but ended up with a fish tank on top so woke up with a keen sence to surf the net for more information on that and have been sourcing some alternatives to some of the soil mix products your using to make up the soil layers in your tote and just about to take the dog out:pass::pass:

I loving that light :thumbsup:

Well this fine morning is just starting pal, slept on some crazy ideas of using my used cat litter in my air exhausts, I even designed a set up for converting a chest of drawers I have in my sleep but ended up with a fish tank on top so woke up with a keen sence to surf the net for more information on that and have been sourcing some alternatives to some of the soil mix products your using to make up the soil layers in your tote and just about to take the dog out:pass::pass:

I loving that light :thumbsup:

haha that's awesome I always dream like that too. I remember one time I was reading the book Teaming with Microbes and one night I dreamt that I was dirt. But not like individual pieces or particles but like I was dirt and I was aware and could sense all the life and connection like a web in the soil. I will never forget that.

Back