Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

So bud explosion is needed or can mc 1 part be enough? trying to find a lazy and cheap way to do this.
This is a rare occasion when most any brand of P-K booster will work and yes you do not have to have any. Just the one part will grow to harvest.

This is a rare occasion when most any brand of P-K booster will work and yes you do not have to have any. Just the one part will grow to harvest.
Ty, if it increases yield by 20% its worth it, i was just wondering if it was needed.

Todays update:
PH was at: 5.49
I added 2 fertilized liters this time also adding .25 grams of Bud Explosion to each of those two liters.
PH is now back at 5.85

Some pictures:
P1030470.JPG

P1030471.JPG

I forgot you are on the one part MC just add a wee bit of P-K. in the transition week.
Thanks, I will just be adding .25 grams per liter to the water I add for a week or so.. Does that sound right?

:smokeout:

Are you aiming for a ppm/ec number with the fertilizer or just going by weight? I think I saw a ppm chart a ways back.....

Are you aiming for a ppm/ec number with the fertilizer or just going by weight? I think I saw a ppm chart a ways back.....
Going by weight,, all guesstimations really!

Another day another update:

Measured PH was at: 5.69
Added 2 liters with a full dose of fertilizer. including .24 grams per liter of Bud Explosion
Brought the PH back to 5.77

Some pictures:
P1030475.JPG

P1030477.JPG

Lots of beautiful roots:
P1030478.JPG

Enjoy your Sunday!

:chimp:

Too soon for P-K.

Too soon for P-K.
I must have misunderstood .. The PH was going down, my assumption was that she was asking for the PK boost?
She will survive anyway.. I will skip the Bud Explosion the coming days until she shows more flowering-activity..

Back