Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

I did an afternoon check.. (One of the benefits of COVID.. working from home :baby:)

The PH was at: 6.48 (Which looks like a good thing)
I added 2 liters of fertilized water.
And balanced the PH back to: 5.82

There does not appear to be any added damage to the leaves, so I am hopefull that she will recover completely and still give me a high quality product! :deadhorse:

My new PH meter will hopefully arrive tomorrow so I can triple-check the PH values.

Pictures coming later!

Did a quick check again..
PH was at: 7.34
Again I added 2 liters of fertilized water..
And got the PH back to 5.85

Forgot to take pictures again.. Will do that tomorrow..

The ph bouncing is making me think this is not as simple as i thought it would be, i have issues sometimes just phing my water lol this looks so beyond me but i already have the equipment to try this. maybe I'll have an easier time with a reservoir bucket, who knows.

The ph bouncing is making me think this is not as simple as i thought it would be, i have issues sometimes just phing my water lol this looks so beyond me but i already have the equipment to try this. maybe I'll have an easier time with a reservoir bucket, who knows.
You could just try it with one plant, and see how it works. Especially if you already have the equipment!

It looks like she has started moving again, I am hopeful she has started stretching and flowering is right around the corner!
Took some quick pictures..

P1030487.JPG

P1030488.JPG

The plants in the shade will be moved to their own tent soon... just gotta finish stuff...

:woohoo1:

It looks like she has started moving again, I am hopeful she has started stretching and flowering is right around the corner!
Took some quick pictures..

View attachment 1315274
View attachment 1315275

The plants in the shade will be moved to their own tent soon... just gotta finish stuff...

:woohoo1:
She is beautiful. She is a monster in the making! The reason you have to chase the PH so much is due to her sheer size. Her root mass is substantial and that means less water will fit in the reservoir. Now there is maybe 2.5 - 3 gallons of mix in the reservoir. Less water more roots = faster changes. Did I mention before that hydroponics requires the most time from a farmer? She will be worth the effort.

:slap:

She is beautiful. She is a monster in the making! The reason you have to chase the PH so much is due to her sheer size. Her root mass is substantial and that means less water will fit in the reservoir. Now there is maybe 2.5 - 3 gallons of mix in the reservoir. Less water more roots = faster changes. Did I mention before that hydroponics requires the most time from a farmer? She will be worth the effort.

:slap:
Thanks for the rep man!!
Normally I only check and refill the reservoir once every 24 hours. I have needed to increase this with this BIG girl!

Measured PH about 7 hours ago.. It was at 6.08
Measured just now.. it was at 5.85
I needed to add 2.5 liters of fertilized water again.
PH was at 5.87 when I was done..

I am expecting her to be drinking more than 3 liters per day in a while. (If I don't remove any leaves :rofl: )

I received my new PH pen yesterday.. Had to keep it submerged in KaCl solution for 24 hours before first use, so tonight or tomorrow I will be measuring again with Bluelab.. Wondering how far off I have been all this time with the cheap pen. :shrug:

I am now checking twice a day. Both times I adjust the PH back to what its supposed to be.
One of the times I add water to the reservoir.

I also added 2 50 Watt CREE CXB35980 lights just because this girl deserves the extra lighting! :worship:

Hopefully I don't hurt her with a sudden light overdose!

She is getting a thick stem!
P1030494.JPG

I am feeding her almost 4 liters per day now..
Planning to do a reservoir change in the coming days to!

Some more pictures:
P1030495.JPG

P1030496.JPG

P1030497.JPG

Back