Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

On a final note:

My friends love the taste of the "Candy Dawg Kush".. it is nice and sweet.
The Rosin I pressed from the kief is also nice and potent, and super tasty!

Recently a friend came over to specifically tell me that that Candy Dawg Kush was in his opinion the most perfect weed for him, no paranoid feelings or racey feelings at all! Just a lovely taste and a very friendly effect. So thanks Seedstockers! :pighug:

@Mañ'O'Green Your feeding advice probably helped getting to that great taste... Thanks again! I am still following your feeding schedule with my other plants.. Harvested a perfect Sherbet, and now growing some Mephisto's that also look like they are enjoying themselves!

Next grow I will start a new log, still thinking about what to do ofcourse.. :shrug:

On a final note:

My friends love the taste of the "Candy Dawg Kush".. it is nice and sweet.
The Rosin I pressed from the kief is also nice and potent, and super tasty!

Recently a friend came over to specifically tell me that that Candy Dawg Kush was in his opinion the most perfect weed for him, no paranoid feelings or racey feelings at all! Just a lovely taste and a very friendly effect. So thanks Seedstockers! :pighug:

@Mañ'O'Green Your feeding advice probably helped getting to that great taste... Thanks again! I am still following your feeding schedule with my other plants.. Harvested a perfect Sherbet, and now growing some Mephisto's that also look like they are enjoying themselves!

Next grow I will start a new log, still thinking about what to do ofcourse.. :shrug:
I am so glad things worked out for you. My work with nutrients and light spectrum continue. I learn new stuff all the time and enjoy sharing them with all of my AFN friends.

Back