Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

It has been a while..

I hope that by now she is almost done with the stretch phase..

She is doing very good. I am doing weekly reservoir changes because it is obvious that she needs it.
She is also drinking 5-6 liters per 24 hours. I add between 2 and 4 liters twice per 24 hours period. It is a lot of work.

The plant and roots together now weigh so much that I don't dare lift up the lid. I am afraid something will break!

Some pictures:
P1030509.JPG

:passit:
P1030510.JPG

Have a nice day!

:pimp:

Last edited:
It'z a beast :growing: Enjoying watching this Dawg do what it'z capable of doing :thumbsup:

She is progressing nicely.

Some notes:
- I noticed she really needs a weekly reservoir change, because she slows down if I don't
- She has finally stopped stretching. (I hope)
- Flowering has started in earnest now!
- Top many bid sites to count.
- I have been removing buckets of leaves to prevent possible mold.

All in all she is doing really well, I would not have minded if she had stayed a little smaller though!

Pictures:
P1030521.JPG

P1030522.JPG

P1030523.JPG

@Mañ'O'Green At what time should I be adding Sweet Candy? And how much? :coffee2:

This just keeps getting better with each update:pop:

She has been having a rough time.. and looking rough around the edges..
Having a ginormous plant has caused me a bit of stress. :dizzy:

Besides getting a BIG plant, I have also been granted very hot weather, which is nice, but this makes it even hotter in the tent, and even hotter in the top of the tent. I have had to turn off some of the lights to keep the temperature below crispy leaves level.
Besides the heat I have had some PH balance issues to, those have now appeared to have subsided. I think I could go back to completely refreshing the reservoir once per wee, but going to stick to twice..

I of course also made a mistake of hanging a light to low, so the scorched leaves are my fault really..

I can't help but wonder how amazing she would have looked if I had a bigger reservoir and the temperature was not so lousy.. :bow:

(The Sherbet next to this girl is getting big to! :haha:)

Some pictures so you can enjoy watching this train-wreck :gassy1:

P1030531.JPG

P1030532.JPG

P1030533.JPG

P1030535.JPG

P1030536.JPG
:baked:

The smell that is coming off this plant is amazing by the way.. something like sweet cotton candy..

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• P1030534.JPG
    P1030534.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 34
It is really hard to grow that big of a plant indoors in a tent. Keep up the good work

:slap:

She is a monster!! Good luck with the rest!!

Cheers,
EP3

Every update is unbelieveable growth. Really well done. Maybe I should stay away from DWC, between you and another guy, you've both got incredible nearly unmanageable plants!

How big is your tent? In the last update we could not quite see the roof but this one, ~2 weeks later and I can see where you're running out of room.

Back