Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

I must have misunderstood .. The PH was going down, my assumption was that she was asking for the PK boost?
She will survive anyway.. I will skip the Bud Explosion the coming days until she shows more flowering-activity..
Did the PH suddenly drop below 5.4? if so then she is ready. She does not look it to me but pictures don't tell the full story.

Did the PH suddenly drop below 5.4? if so then she is ready. She does not look it to me but pictures don't tell the full story.
It did not drop that low, but it has been dropping the last couple of days, where previously it was only going up.
Maybe she is just starting to move toward flowering.

I will wait for more obvious signs of flowering before I continue with the Bud Explosion.

Well the PH has dropped to 5.27!!! :crying:
I added 2 liters of water to the bucket. I decided to include the Bud Explosion again as the PH was so low..
Buffered the PH back to 5.86

I have now added a total of 1.5 grams of Bud Explosion to the bucket over the last 3 days including today.
@Mañ'O'Green: How long should I be adding Bud Explosion? Just for the start of flower? Stop the Bud Explosion when stretch has ended? Any signs I need to watch for?

Pictures:
P1030482.JPG

P1030483.JPG

P1030484.JPG

:coco:

Well the PH has dropped to 5.27!!! :crying:
I added 2 liters of water to the bucket. I decided to include the Bud Explosion again as the PH was so low..
Buffered the PH back to 5.86

I have now added a total of 1.5 grams of Bud Explosion to the bucket over the last 3 days including today.
@Mañ'O'Green: How long should I be adding Bud Explosion? Just for the start of flower? Stop the Bud Explosion when stretch has ended? Any signs I need to watch for?

Pictures:
View attachment 1314090
View attachment 1314091
View attachment 1314092
:coco:
Are you doing a complete reservoir change every week? It is starting to look a little off at the top?

Are you doing a complete reservoir change every week? It is starting to look a little off at the top?
I usually only do a complete reservoir change when:
- Flowering starts
- The plant is not happy
- nearing the end of flowering..

So I should be changing my reservoir soon anyway.. I will do that today or tomorrow.
How much fertilizer should I use for the fresh bucket? The Bud Explosion specifically (I assume MC and Epsom stay at the same dose?)

The "off-ness" at the top might be because the light was a little to low, I moved the light up a bit yesterday.

Thanks! :cheers:

I usually only do a complete reservoir change when:
- Flowering starts
- The plant is not happy
- nearing the end of flowering..

So I should be changing my reservoir soon anyway.. I will do that today or tomorrow.
How much fertilizer should I use for the fresh bucket? The Bud Explosion specifically (I assume MC and Epsom stay at the same dose?)

The "off-ness" at the top might be because the light was a little to low, I moved the light up a bit yesterday.

Thanks! :cheers:
You should be changing the reservoir every 7 days. I would use 50% of what the label says.

You should be changing the reservoir every 7 days. I would use 50% of what the label says.
I should, but I decided that I did not want to do that because I am trying to minimize the strain on the environment a little bit.
I have been growing like this for more than a year now, and it works. Completely changing the reservoir weekly is probably better though.

I will do a complete reservoir change today or tomorrow.

I should, but I decided that I did not want to do that because I am trying to minimize the strain on the environment a little bit.
I have been growing like this for more than a year now, and it works. Completely changing the reservoir weekly is probably better though.

I will do a complete reservoir change today or tomorrow.
None of my waste water goes down the drain. It is all used in my yard. The cannabis is such a high value crop that it is probably better to feed your plants what is best for them then ride a bicycle for a carbon balance :rofl:

Well this log is getting more interesting..
I had to switch to my backup PH meter as the one I was using is starting to act up.. I might have had a PH in my reservoir that was way to low.

Anyway the reservoir has been refreshed with fresh water at PH 5.85

I also ordered a new PH meter (BlueLab Handy) as my new main PH meter.. Hope it arrives Thursday!

Some pictures of damage to leaves which might have been caused by -to low- PH value. :eek1:
Hopefully that is resolved now :kitty:
P1030485.JPG

P1030486.JPG

Well this log is getting more interesting..
I had to switch to my backup PH meter as the one I was using is starting to act up.. I might have had a PH in my reservoir that was way to low.

Anyway the reservoir has been refreshed with fresh water at PH 5.85

I also ordered a new PH meter (BlueLab Handy) as my new main PH meter.. Hope it arrives Thursday!

Some pictures of damage to leaves which might have been caused by -to low- PH value. :eek1:
Hopefully that is resolved now :kitty:
View attachment 1314489
View attachment 1314490
I lost an entire 6 plant grow due to a defective PH meter. Yes a too low PH will do that.

Back