Indoor Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush - DWC - Megacrop

Measured the PH: 6.28
I added 1 liter of fertilized water again and adjusted the ph of the bucket solution to: 5.81

After taking the pictures I removed a couple leaves, you will see that tomorrow..
View attachment 1311484
View attachment 1311485View attachment 1311486

:woody:
Looking very good!

I don't defoliate. The leaves are the plants energy factories. Every time you take one off the plant it will spend time and energy to regrow another. That energy could be going to flowers instead. I do defoliate low in the plant for air circulation in late flower. This is to help prevent mold and mildew.

Keep up the good work!

Looking very good!

I don't defoliate. The leaves are the plants energy factories. Every time you take one off the plant it will spend time and energy to regrow another. That energy could be going to flowers instead. I do defoliate low in the plant for air circulation in late flower. This is to help prevent mold and mildew.

Keep up the good work!
I do agree with you.... however .. :kiss:

I try to give side shoots extra light by leaf tucking, and when a leaf is really annoying me I will just remove it.. I am always dreaming about that perfect even canopy.
Defoliating for air circulation during flower.. I also do that .. always afraid of mold me

:chimp:

I do agree with you.... however .. :kiss:

I try to give side shoots extra light by leaf tucking, and when a leaf is really annoying me I will just remove it.. I am always dreaming about that perfect even canopy.
Defoliating for air circulation during flower.. I also do that .. always afraid of mold me

:chimp:
Light does not need to hit a bud for it to grow fully if the plant has enough leaves on it to produce the energy elsewhere. Case in point:

I have many others but no time to find them at the moment.

Measured the PH: 6.42
I added 2 liters of fertilized water
Adjusted PH back to: 5.82

All is going very well. She appears to be starting to stretch a little bit, heading for flower-mode.. or that's just hopeful thinking!

P1030441.JPG

P1030442.JPG

P1030445.JPG

--:tang:--​

Measured the PH: 6.42
Adjusted PH back to: 5.82

All is going very well. She appears to be starting to stretch a little bit, heading for flower-mode.. or that's just hopeful thinking!

--:tang:--

snicker3.gif

Boring but stable..

Measured the PH: 6.40
Adjusted PH back to: 5.84

Pictures again:
P1030451.JPG

P1030452.JPG

Measured the PH: 6.2
Adjusted PH back to: 5.85

I hope she starts flowering soon!

pictures:
P1030461.JPG

P1030462.JPG

:passit:

Nice progress!

Probably an obvious question but, when you are adjusting the ph back to 5.8-ish, are you adding directly to the reservoir? And I'm guessing that's after adding your new water back in? Mix, test, adjust?

Back