Outdoor Seed and Breed Early Garden

Seems like the rain may have ruined the pollen from the male. I put the ball clusters in a Tupperware with some foil and it's been sitting in a drawer drying out all week. I shook it around today and don't see anything on the foil.

I have some colidal silver in a mister and sprayed both the NL and Afghani with it today. I'm going to get some seeds out of these plants one way or another

Nothing but rain for the last week and a half here. The pollen sacs I collected wound up rotting from moisture, so any seeds I get this year will have to be from the collidal silver method.

The Rudys are all flowering, and it's interesting to see the genetic differences in all of them. One is very resin heavy already, the sativa looking one has more buds than the others, and the last one is kind of budding but looks more like curly leaves.
IMG_20200614_184022929.jpg
IMG_20200614_184022929.jpg
IMG_20200614_184030667.jpg
IMG_20200614_184043274_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200614_184050958_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200614_184036618_HDR.jpg

NL and Afghani are both doing well. Afghani is very light green despite having a blood meal feed a week ago or so. Going to wait for some good weather to come through before deciding what to do about it.
IMG_20200614_184008101_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200614_183947816_HDR.jpg

Weather is finally supposed to turn into summer starting tomorrow I put a Dr. Seedsman CBD photo and the Pink Kush CBD auto in pots today. They should have finally have weather on their side

Couple pics of some soaked NL and Afghani
IMG_20200616_202449071.jpg
IMG_20200616_202439134.jpg
IMG_20200616_202422553.jpg

Looking good Heelo, good the weather is going to turn more summery, Thats interesting about collecting male pollen, i hope to do something with the 2 sat girls i have, i got about 3 seeds left so one might be male.

Looking good Heelo, good the weather is going to turn more summery, Thats interesting about collecting male pollen, i hope to do something with the 2 sat girls i have, i got about 3 seeds left so one might be male.

I took the pollen sacs a day or two after heavy rain and out them in a tupperware with foil, I think there was still quite a bit of moisture in the trimmings. It tried to escape, but just condensed in the tupperware

I took the pollen sacs a day or two after heavy rain and out them in a tupperware with foil, I think there was still quite a bit of moisture in the trimmings. It tried to escape, but just condensed in the tupperware
That might be a good way to get pollen as to apposed to me putting a boy and girl in a confined space lol, your way is good, you can polinated a bud or 2 of as many plants as you wish., maybe a bit of desiccant bags, not sure how dry they need to be though

That might be a good way to get pollen as to apposed to me putting a boy and girl in a confined space lol, your way is good, you can polinated a bud or 2 of as many plants as you wish., maybe a bit of desiccant bags, not sure how dry they need to be though

I think in a normal year it would've been fine, but this has been such a wet and dreary late spring that I don't think dessicant would've saved it. Might've had better luck leaving the male going and waiting for open pollenation after the weather dried up.

Oh well, I'll try again next year

I think in a normal year it would've been fine, but this has been such a wet and dreary late spring that I don't think dessicant would've saved it. Might've had better luck leaving the male going and waiting for open pollenation after the weather dried up.

Oh well, I'll try again next year
Winter here is usually dry, but has been rather a few cloudy days some dreary with drizzle. The male keeps going , he will reproduce again pollen, later on>

Back