Outdoor Seed and Breed Early Garden

Hey Heelo :pass: The raised bed would be good for the girls drainage and such. The soil mustve been good also. pretty cool that they both yeilded the same weight dry:d5:

I was really surprised when I weighed everything out. Visually the plants looked pretty equal, and they had similar growth patterns with the NL being just about a week behind with flowering.

I love my raised bed. I'm using a soil that was made as super soil by The Worm Farm specifically for cannabis, and it definitely performed this season. I bought it new last year and reammended it for this year. Going to keep it going as long as we stay in our current house.

Afghani is about 2 weeks into cure now, and smells pretty generic when I burp the containers, but really floral when I break open a nug.

NL is loud as soon as I open the jar and smells very piney with a hind of citrus. It's been curing for a week now, and I'm definitely looking forward to sampling it :pass: Glad I'll be getting some seeds from that plant, will definitely grow again.

I was really surprised when I weighed everything out. Visually the plants looked pretty equal, and they had similar growth patterns with the NL being just about a week behind with flowering.

I love my raised bed. I'm using a soil that was made as super soil by The Worm Farm specifically for cannabis, and it definitely performed this season. I bought it new last year and reammended it for this year. Going to keep it going as long as we stay in our current house.

Afghani is about 2 weeks into cure now, and smells pretty generic when I burp the containers, but really floral when I break open a nug.

NL is loud as soon as I open the jar and smells very piney with a hind of citrus. It's been curing for a week now, and I'm definitely looking forward to sampling it :pass: Glad I'll be getting some seeds from that plant, will definitely grow again.
Hey Heelo, :pass: That was pretty cool both being the same. They did look pretty equal

Your soil sounds great, and you just add back what was in your soil from the Worm Farm. Sounds great organic buds are great. NL is a great plant and the first i grew (was a hybrid NL Blueberry. Always good to have a few seeds to grow again.

Back