Outdoor Seed and Breed Early Garden

The CS spray I'm using
IMG_20200814_214644074.jpg
IMG_20200814_214651357.jpg

Afghani Cola close up
IMG_20200813_142316483_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200813_142230942_HDR.jpg

Well, it's 90 and sprinkling rain here.. not exactly a normal weather pattern for an Oregon summer. I did another vinegar application this morning after discovering PM on about 5 new leaves. Still fairly isolated to the Afghani.

Good thing you're keeping watch.

Afghani is also looking very close to chop. Not many new hairs coming on, the trichs are visibly milky, and it seems like there's not much swell left in them. Going to evaluate them and make the decision this coming weekend. I'll be a lower branch on that has been pollinated until the seeds are ready.

Sounds like it's time!

NL is spitting out new white hairs all over the place and seems like she'll probably need more like 2 weeks until chop, unless this is just something that NL does. Anyone with experience know if the pistils all turn brown while still in the ground? Or is there always a mix of white and brown pistils even when it's harvest time?

I usually find that there are still some white pistils at harvest.
But the older calyxes are getting over-ripe more than the new calyxes are forming.
Before looking at trichome maturity, I used to watch pistils -- harvest around 75%-90% brown/dropped pistils.

You're doing great there, almost home!

Hey Smokey :pass:

I diluted some vinegar into a spray bottle and it seems to have worked pretty well. Stepping out now to do another application.

Are you still chasing the sun with the girls on carts? I love that idea :D
Hey Heelo :pass: The PM is a best, i had some spray, i think it was too diluted didnt get rid it, the vinegar probably is better. I just had a small bit of rot in LH i just cut out, from a dead fan leave it seems, so i pick them off now they look really dead.

:cooldance: Every morning the SUC ( steel Utility Carts lol not SUV ), wheel out and pick the girls up at home (tent) and then we chase the sun on the west side (best morning sun) then chase to the east side of the house for the afternoon sun. The carts are great and really handy, i think i can get about another 2hours of sun:frog:

You are making your own seeds i want to breed the Nimbin Bushweed, its a nice smoke , pure Sativa mix Afganhi looks nice and frosty, :d5:

Oh yeah, that's the stuff!
They look like nice quality flowers.

Back