New Grower Second half, first grow.

Last feeding for the 3 older plants was yesterday, they got 14ml Base A& B, 16 ml Sweet& Sticky, 12ml Flower Stacker, 6ml Golden Tree and 8ml Cal/mg mixed in 1.5 gal water and ph upped to just under 6.5. I'm noticing some yellowing and pale appearance on some lower leaves and around popcorn bud similar to that of Nitrogen deficiency since I stopped upping the base, so with next feeding ill up to 16ml A& B and see if that helps at all.

I ordered some seeds from True North Seed Bank, they should be here tomorrow, I'll post when they arrive.

Pic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is the family photo, 2 is of the Afghani in the back left, 3 and 4 are of the Purple Widow, the tall one in the back right, and 5 is the Afghani in the front right. The young one will get her own post with her next feeding. Thanks guys and Have a good day. :smoking:

IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4411.JPG
IMG_4402.JPG
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4408.JPG

I got my seeds today, I'm already super exited to start my next grow. I will be starting a new thread when the time comes. I got Mamba Negra Auto from Blimburn Seeds, Auto Aurora Borealis by Oasis Genetics, Super Sonic Crystal Storm by SamSara Seeds and the freebie is a Cheese Auto from Canuk Seeds. I got them from True North Seed Bank, I got them all on a 30% off summer sale, Oasis is having a 2for1 sale there right now too. All are mostly indica, except the Cheese.

Thanks guys :smoking:

IMG_4433.JPG

I missed a feed update, but here's todays. The three older girls got 16ml Base A& B, 18ml Sweet& Sticky, 18ml Flower Stacker, 6ml Golden Tree, 5ml Cal/Mag, and 1.5 tsp of Epsom Salt mixed in 1.5 gal water and ph'ed down to 6.5

Last feeding for the young one was a few days ago, she got 6ml A& B, 6ml S&S 2ml GT, 3ml Cal/mag and 1ml FS mixed in 2L water ph'ed to 6.5

I got a set of bubble bag lite 1gallon as a birthday gift this year, so I'm looking forward to trying them out come harvest.

Family photo is from today, the others are from last feeding

Thanks guys :thumbsup:
IMG_E4447.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4454.JPG

Flush is coming way faster than I expected, so I dropped the nutes for the 3 older plants yesterday, they got 8ml base A& B, 14ml Sweet& Sticky, 12ml Flower Stacker, 3ml Golden Tree and 1.5 tbs of Molasses mixed in 1.5gal ph'ed down to 6.5.

Almost all of the hairs on the 3 older plants have turned orange, the trichomes are still mostly cloudy with a couple amber here and there, I want to harvest at around 50-70% amber. Depending on how they look when they are ready for another watering I'll either give another really light feeding or just straight water, after that I'll continue with plain water for another 7-14 days or until I'm happy with how the trichomes look

Pics are from yesterday. Thanks guys :smoking:

IMG_E4518 (2).JPG
IMG_E4517 (2).JPG

Nutes for today for the 3 older ones was 4ml Base A& B, 14ml Sweet& Sticky, 8ml Flower Stacker, 3ml Golden Tree and 1.5 tbs Molasses mixed in 1.5gal and phed up to 6.8. Harvest is coming soon, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

IMG_4535 (2).JPG

I was house/dog and cat sitting for a 8 nights so I was only home for a bit in the afternoon to take care of the plants.

Feeding was today, I probably should have fed last night as they were slightly wilted this morning. Nutes were 5ml Base A& B 12ml Sweet& Sticky, 10ml Flower Stacker, 5ml Cal/Mag and 1.5 tbs Molasses mixed in 1.5gal water.

The young one got 8ml A& B, 8ml S&S, 4ml FS, 2ml Golden Tree, 2.5ml Cal/Mag mixed in 2L water.

The fade on the purple widow is coming in very nicely. I don't knw why my pics upload sideways sometimes. Thanks guys :smoking:

IMG_4581.JPG
IMG_4583.JPG
IMG_4584.JPG

The forum software ignores EXIF orientation metadata (or purges it upon upload). The only way to ensure your photos display correctly everywhere is to strip that bit of metadata and manually rotate your photos using an image/photo editor. There's a lot of software out there that still ignores orientation metadata unfortunately...

@richykn I think a couple weeks yet, I'm waiting for about 50% amber trichomes. I'm going to start the flush for one week or maybe a little longer at about
30-40% amber. I might end up starting the flush/harvest for the Purple widow a but sooner cause she has more amber trichs than the others. I'll probably do a partial harvest for all plants cause theres more seeds in the bottom buds from the reversed bud and they didn't get much light anyway so I want them to develop more. I wasn't expecting all plants to get pollenated, not that that's a bad thing, I just didn't expect it haha. Thanks man. :thumbsup:

@archie gemmill Thanks again, I'm really looking forward to it. :smoking:

@Exivious Cool, thanks for the explanation, I'll look into it :biggrin:

Back