New Grower Second half, first grow.

The 2 older Afghani's and the Purple Widow got 2.5 ml of Base A& B, Sweet& Sticky and 1.5 ml of Golden Tree and 1 tsp Epsom salt/gallon, PH 6.5​
without adjustments. The young one is still moist so she'll wait till tomorrow, she gets half of what the older ones get.
They look kind of pale so I think I will increase by 1 ml instead of .5 next time, maybe 1.5 or 2 tsp. of Epsom Salts as well. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I chose a chose a bud from the bigger Afghan to treat with Colloidal Silver, ill be spraying it with 30ppm CS 2-3 times a day, starting today.
Pics are taken under fluorescent light.

IMG_4021.JPG
IMG_4022.JPG

Last night I upped the nutes to 4.5ml Base A& B, Sweet& Sticky, 1.5ml of Golden Tree and 1 tsp of Epsom Salt/gal. The pics are from this morning and I think they are looking better already, they got some color back and are standing a little more proud. No signs of nute burn at all so I think the definitely needed it. I am ponytail training the young Afghan, for about 6 hours every second day or so. I think I will start some lst with her while she's small. There is a pic of the bud I've been spraying with the Colloidal Silver and one I haven't for comparison. I got my vent set up yesterday as well.
Second to last is the CS.
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4135.JPG
IMG_4148.JPG
IMG_4152.JPG

From today on I will be mixing separate nutes for the young Afghan, I have decided to switch from Epsom Salts to Molasses for all plants mainly because there is Mg in the Molasses and I don't want to overdo it with the Epsom Salts. I think the other nutrients in there will help too. The Molasses I'm using is Crosby's Fancy Molasses. I gave her 1.5 ml of Base A& B, Sweet& Sticky, .5 ml of Golden Tree and 5ml of Molasses mixed in 2L of RO water, adjusted to ph 6.5. I ordered a digital ph meter, and fungus gnat nematodes to try get rid of my gnats, so those should be here in a couple weeks or so.

Attachments

• IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 76
Here's another update, last feeding was Wednesday, and they got 8ml Base A& B, Sweet& Sticky, 2.5 ml Golden Tree, and 20ml Molasses mixed in 1.5 gallons of water ph upped to 6.5. They are starting to look pale again, so im going to give them a heavier feeding when they are ready for it. I got my ph meter and nematodes in the mail today. There are a couple small branches at the bottom of one of the Afghans that probably wont get enough light anyway, so im going to try make a couple auto clones with them. I know they wont grow like photo clones will, but I think its something to try. Pics are from today.

IMG_4165.JPG
IMG_4168.JPG

Last feeding was last night, The 3 older sisters got 11ml Base A& B, Sweet& Sticky, 8ml Cal/Mag(General Organics), 3ml Golden Tree, and 2ml Flower Stacker mixed in 1.5gal. No Molasses or Epsom Salt this time, but I think they could use more mg, so ill probably add some Epsom next time, but ill see how they do with this feeding before I made that decision. The clones are doing good, most of them actually look better now than they did when they were on the plant, so I think I'm doing something right with them. I don't see much more stretch happening, but ill probably keep increasing Base, S&S, and GT for a bit, at least till they look a little more healthy, ill slowly increase the Flower Stacker too Pics are from this morning. Thanks for stopping by :smoking:

Attachments

• IMG_4182.JPG
    IMG_4182.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4190.JPG
    IMG_4190.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4198.JPG
    IMG_4198.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 70
Back