Indoor Santa and afghan kush ryder "stealth" grow + application of BAP

Ohhh yyeah! Very hard to not sit out there and stroke them theen smell hands then repeat. Love it!
Ha ha...I like to check the girls..then wrap my hands around a nice cup of tea...the warm cup releases all the aromats on your hands...
Heaven..

have a great weekend...:smoke:

Ha ha...I like to check the girls..then wrap my hands around a nice cup of tea...the warm cup releases all the aromats on your hands...
Heaven...

yes! me 2!

Now that's an idea! I spent all day training my plants, clipping leafs and inspecting for male flowers, its time for tea!

So I was out of town for a little while, had to leave my plants with some aqua globes for water. I got back and the soil was quite dry but the plants looked great! The main cola on the Santa is swelling up beautifully! I had to lower a few of the colas because they were touching the lights and had gotten a little burnt. Otherwise both plants are looking healthy and happy! I cut 1.9g wet weight in trimmed bud off the AKR. So very dense, so aromatic and today at day 50 they have wonderful crystals all over them. Yum!

I put a fan on the buds for the last 24 hours and have just started smoking. They have a wonderfully cerebral high, no paranoia wich I always have problems with and the potency is where I would expect some of the dankest photo bud I've ever had (also at about 2 weeks before harvest). I'm so happy! I don't know what to expect as a final yield. I was hoping for an ounce total minimum. I really need to read up on methods for determining when harvest time is.

The santa is putting up tons of colas but they appear to be about 1 week younger than the akr except for the top cola (which I lowered today. I'm still feeding with molasses and miracle grow bloom boost. No sign of burning, its tempting to use more.

I trimmed of a lot of fan leafs for my experiment with cloning from leafs only with bap. I also removed them from areas which allow for more light to penetrate through the plant to contact the buds. I also removed leafs where they were getting close to the lights.

BAP update: I soaked both plants in a 2000ppm bap solution this time with minimal alcohol and DH2O only. The plants really seemed to be unaffected in any negative way after applying this. The plants are lst'ed you must remember, but the bap is definetly keeping things very short. The tallest part of the plant is about 6" tall, the same height they were when they started to show sex. The longest distance from the centeral stem is also about 6-8." The amount o
f branching is so intense (especially the santa) that without lst they would probably be solid bushes much under 10" tall and probably 15 - 20 " in diameter. The amount of leafs I've removed from the santa's new branches is astounding.

Though I've never grown these strains before and there is no variable etc I would be very confident to say that BAP sprayed on the plants at 2000ppm really causes the plant to stay compact and produce many new side branches.

I'm working on uploading pics now. They are very low resolution. Anyone else using BAP? Anyone else grown either of these strains and have pics?

Very great experiment! Glad things are working well for you. Eager to see the pics.

pics

So I didn't take pics after I sprayed bap, trimmed leafs and did some trimming. This is 8l of fox farm ocean forest soil under 200w of cfl. The healthier very sati leafed one is afgan kush ryder and the other is santa.

Sorry for the very low pic quality. All done on my phone. Setup cost w/seed about $30. Obviously more testing with bap is needed. my first grow

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDItMjAxMTAzMTgtMTYwMi5qcGc.jpg

Maybe ill get up the nerve to take pictures that can actually be made out.

I see the huge number of hits on this grow, its got to be because of the bap. Anyone else giving it a try? I'm growing my plants in such a weird setup and conditions that this should turn no one off on trying it themselves. Meanwhile I'm so happy with the results.

Sounds like a terrific live experiment you have going there mate... at some point I'd love to try it... though currently I'm loaded for several months between experiments and breeding work.... its definetly on my list of "try's" will be watching
Keep up the great work dude!
+REP
JM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Noobalicious again

Shoot I thought when people said + rep it was just a thing they said. Maybe I don't see it because I'm on a phone? I feel awfully selfish atm. I wouldn't be stoned right now if it weren't for you guys and this awesome site.

How's abouts do I give out + rep?

lol... dont feel bad... I had to ask too... and I have a 32" monitor! HD LOL
right below the persons avatar... theres 2 little icons... a star (plus rep) and a triangle for report user

:)

I have been meaning to do a howto on the +rep for weeks.. But i just haven't had 2 hours enough to sit here and do it. Maybe i'll get time tomorrow.

I thought the same thing years ago when i learned about the rep function.. haha ;)

Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone. Though it appears that when surfing on a blackberry those stars and triangles are not existent. Can't wait to move to my new place where I can get cable

Back