Photoperiod SanLight S4W LED Review on organic soil by Clockwork Orange

Current Status: Let the pots dry out since last watering for 5 days -first droopy leaves. Now watered again with 1l per plant and only added Hesi Zyme. They did really built a little mor bud up. Its F-week 8 now, i will have to wait at least 1+week as some need some extra time. but they will come out nice. Added some more bamboo stick for support, they started to fall over.

DSCF4678.JPG

Orange Bud -even the more ripe ones still come up with new pistills all the time. Good. I need more and bigger buds!
DSCF4679.JPG

DSCF4681.JPG
DSCF4682.JPG
DSCF4683.JPG
DSCF4684.JPG
DSCF4685.JPG

And a little sample of the really strooooong smelling White Whidow pheno. Love this ones smell. Would cry from pleasure if the whole tent was like this...
DSCF4686.JPG
DSCF4688.JPG
DSCF4689.JPG

Damn it feels good to be up to a soon harvest...i'm horny already!

My plan is to let them starve on the plain water feeding, the Hesi Zyme mix with thrichoderma cleaning the earth substrate from build ups and then go right in again with the guano hammer, a last time when the 'mouths' are wide open so they'll swell up from it, going right in the buds!

Current Status: Let the pots dry out since last watering for 5 days -first droopy leaves. Now watered again with 1l per plant and only added Hesi Zyme. They did really built a little mor bud up. Its F-week 8 now, i will have to wait at least 1+week as some need some extra time. but they will come out nice. Added some more bamboo stick for support, they started to fall over.

View attachment 747925

Orange Bud -even the more ripe ones still come up with new pistills all the time. Good. I need more and bigger buds!
View attachment 747926
View attachment 747927 View attachment 747928 View attachment 747929 View attachment 747930 View attachment 747931

And a little sample of the really strooooong smelling White Whidow pheno. Love this ones smell. Would cry from pleasure if the whole tent was like this...
View attachment 747932 View attachment 747933 View attachment 747934

Damn it feels good to be up to a soon harvest...i'm horny already!
wow CO, totally pumped in there! greakfuckingjob!

Hey CO, looks like those lights didn't let you down. You've got some great looking ladies in there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thank you!
Yes, i think they can do even better but it was a bit strange at the beginning because now i had to look out for to low temps instead of to hot - put one more s4w bar in the tent and its a real deal! Think there is some improvement next time. In terms of user friendlyness they are really good. Just get some easy rolls and just go for it.

wow CO, totally pumped in there! greakfuckingjob!

Thanks again! They stayed around 80-100cm only but still will yield a few g's. Some good phenos in there...hope those seeds will be good 2.

Thank you!
Yes, i think they can do even better but it was a bit strange at the beginning because now i had to look out for to low temps instead of to hot - put one more s4w bar in the tent and its a real deal! Think there is some improvement next time. In terms of user friendlyness they are really good. Just get some easy rolls and just go for it.

Thanks again! They stayed around 80-100cm only but still will yield a few g's. Some good phenos in there...hope those seeds will be good 2.
I remember when you ordered those lights, they look impressive.

I remember when you ordered those lights, they look impressive.

How time flies...yeah i think they belong to the top 10 Led applications. But i really dont know its my first led lights. Just researched the sh+t out the interweb b4 the final buy decision, you may know i was going to get @GrowNorthern lights but they took longer than i could wait. Still hot on those.Lets see what future brings- i would have fun comparing those to the others tent by tent. That would be lovely. Trying to got back to nature more but i am a split personaltiy since those Leds hit my cabin :cooldance::rofl:

Edit: I may shoud've mentioned that i just wasnt very comfortable buying lights i did not find ANY real grow log/review ever but one timelapse youtube video where the dude has a truckload of those hanging fix at the ceiling....here:

Back