Photoperiod SanLight S4W LED Review on organic soil by Clockwork Orange

What´s up, Mr. Clock?

you read my journal, or what? AM´s are AutoMazar...i use the Platinum P 600 and you have been yourself at Platinum Introductions with Tom, didn´t you? Platinums are published on Amazon Europe my friend.:pass:

:baked: Hmm did I..? :hump: Did a research on those platinums specs like a year ago and i just forgot about the details. Sorry for asking..! :baghead::baghead: haha :rofl:

Back to topic, some pics of the tops. Watered again plain just some hesi zyme and this will be the last or second last watering. I expect them to be ripen by then. Time i sunning out, have to chop soon.

DSCF4807.JPG
DSCF4810.JPG
DSCF4811.JPG
DSCF4812.JPG
DSCF4813.JPG
DSCF4814.JPG
DSCF4815.JPG

Just every plant is a own pheno..pretty wild

Hi Mr. Clock,
your review was the inspriation do do a test with these lights too. I asked at sanlight for the right distance between canopy and led light. They recomend 20cm distance, because of the overlaping effects from the different light sources.

Keep on growing....
Banki

Hi Mr. Clock,
your review was the inspriation do do a test with these lights too. I asked at sanlight for the right distance between canopy and led light. They recomend 20cm distance, because of the overlaping effects from the different light sources.

Keep on growing....
Banki

Thank you for the Kind words. You wont regret it. If Money is not a limited factor you can even put 4 lights into one tent. The hanging distance of 20cm sounds legit (i should've asked them this 2 haha) since i had them to Close for a while. They are powerful enough to penetrate the plants to the feet and the light defintiely spreads more even. When you went thru this Journal you may have recognized i mentioned some temp struggles at night when it was still cold outside and i sometimes left the Setting alone for a few days so i could not Change anything with the heating. That has to be in mind and that plants react a Little different on leds. But i wont go back to hps since this lights. Makes me happy someone found this Review useful! :biggrin:

If you start a grow and do a Review also, mention me with @ so i can take a look! And if there is anything you want to know just ask.

:toke: thanks @Raoul-Duke & @TheMongol

Harvested few days ago. Have the buds sitting in Brown paper bags in the frigde for the cold Fermentation cure. I'll post some pics and weight when ready. Peace

Thank you for the Kind words. You wont regret it. If Money is not a limited factor you can even put 4 lights into one tent. The hanging distance of 20cm sounds legit (i should've asked them this 2 haha) since i had them to Close for a while. They are powerful enough to penetrate the plants to the feet and the light defintiely spreads more even. When you went thru this Journal you may have recognized i mentioned some temp struggles at night when it was still cold outside and i sometimes left the Setting alone for a few days so i could not Change anything with the heating. That has to be in mind and that plants react a Little different on leds. But i wont go back to hps since this lights. Makes me happy someone found this Review useful! :biggrin:

If you start a grow and do a Review also, mention me with @ so i can take a look! And if there is anything you want to know just ask.

:toke: thanks @Raoul-Duke & @TheMongol
My set up is just 2 x S4W in a smaller cabinet. Up to now the plants are looking good, but different to HPS. Plants are more bushy and the leaves are lime. Lets see what happens the next weeks......
Hope you will have a good harvest.
I will mention you with @ in my report.

Cheers Banki

Back