Photoperiod SanLight S4W LED Review on organic soil by Clockwork Orange

I'd just keep an open eye..oportunity comes- just grab that nasty carpet!:rofl:[emoji106]
True, I just I'm just imagining the carpet becoming just as dusty as the floor. Shoulda seen the pre-filter on my carbon filter after running for 8 months straight lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

True, I just I'm just imagining the carpet becoming just as dusty as the floor. Shoulda seen the pre-filter on my carbon filter after running for 8 months straight lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cleaning up stuff every 8 months is just my scedule...not to heavy work :haha: and you can vac.clean a carpet. would be hard on the dirt floor :eyebrows:

Quick update, will harvest in one week. <hope the slow ones will pull upuntil then.
DSCF4696.JPG
DSCF4697.JPG
DSCF4700.JPG
DSCF4702.JPG
DSCF4703.JPG

Sorry bud,

was really busy....seems you're near harvest?

Me2- near to...yeah but how near, i am still not sure. Will have to chop all at once since same tent will used for drying. Would like to chop now but have to wait on the ones that have buds with too many white pistills and still expanding structure. Sooon..! :drool:

Me2- near to...yeah but how near, i am still not sure. Will have to chop all at once since same tent will used for drying. Would like to chop now but have to wait on the ones that have buds with too many white pistills and still expanding structure. Sooon..! :drool:
Same here man. Gotta use the same tent. Just waiting for the weekend now. Lookin good.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Still unripen, call some numbers in, lets pretend you had to harvest, would you still wait (i sure do but unclear how long)

DSCF4713.JPG
DSCF4714.JPG
DSCF4715.JPG

I would considerthis one fully ripen. Can u spot the male flower? Right there, so its overtime on this one. But as mentioned, one tent for grow&dry...
DSCF4720.JPG

Back