Photoperiod SanLight S4W LED Review on organic soil by Clockwork Orange

Just tagging you in to force feed... @912GreenSkell @TaNg whats your opinion on this one?

She looks close to me bro, what are the trichomes saying? Also that's called a nanner (resembles a banana) which is a bit of a mystery,I've had them a few times before and they don't produce pollen but will spread.

I'd say an easy 2 weeks on the first set of pics....i try to time mine at 80%cloudy 20%amber glands. Generally 90-95% hairs are coloured with many receding.
I usually start my flush the day i see 90% coloured , and do that for 5-10 days

So you'd go with 2 weeks from now? Maan, i'd thought a week would be hard but fair. Lets see how they come up. The closer it gets the harder the waiting..

She looks close to me bro, what are the trichomes saying? Also that's called a nanner (resembles a banana) which is a bit of a mystery,I've had them a few times before and they don't produce pollen but will spread.

The one with the 'nanna' is ready yeah, i did actually have that before and collected some pollen indeed! Even used it on a plant but still have to test seeds.

Any opinions on those strange defs?

Just found this and thought since its about this lights...lets share!

And some about a new model called FLEX...intresting! Specially for micro grow et cetera...

Haven't spoken the trichs yet, i am going more by the pistills but i'll get my little jewlers lense up in here and will have a look. Just forget this every time...

Agree to TaNg,
watch and read the the plants...the trichs will tell you...i prefer outstanding the plants...if you have to harvest at once:pass:

@TheMongol yeah on your side with this one, just a little impatient. I did a lot mistakes in this grow but still get some great weed. The last days are always the hardest if your starve for these flowers...wont happen to me again that i run out of bud! :cuss::rofl:
Just love growing, love it even more when i got some good herbs from the garden to make my patience extend:cooldance:

@TheMongol yeah on your side with this one, just a little impatient. I did a lot mistakes in this grow but still get some great weed. The last days are always the hardest if your starve for these flowers...wont happen to me again that i run out of bud! :cuss::rofl:
Just love growing, love it even more when i got some good herbs from the garden to make my patience extend:cooldance:
Just think the SAN lights are pretty well doing one plant under one light...i prefer Platinum Led Grow Lights... i see it at my actual grow for the outdoor battle...crossing viparspectra and she loosed, on AM's harvested about 80-100 and under platinum 130-150 gr.....and the smoke is pretty good!

Just think the SAN lights are pretty well doing one plant under one light...i prefer Platinum Led Grow Lights... i see it at my actual grow for the outdoor battle...crossing viparspectra and she loosed, on AM's harvested about 80-100 and under platinum 130-150 gr.....and the smoke is pretty good!

AM's? Heard some about the platinum leds. One plant per light would not be a good idea when using S4W Units since they are longer than average leds and have the 4 Clusters set along. Can you link me up to your platinum efforts? Did not know they been used in europe. What model was used?

What´s up, Mr. Clock?

you read my journal, or what? AM´s are AutoMazar...i use the Platinum P 600 and you have been yourself at Platinum Introductions with Tom, didn´t you? Platinums are published on Amazon Europe my friend.:pass:

Back