SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SANlight Martin

Is there a possibility of a customizable spectrum if i want? for example get more/only reds or blues or a pure white one for example a 3000K or 5000k?

any LED parts or partnumbers you are allowed to tell? :D
Yes, i Can give you the part numbers of the red leds. These are Osram Leds.
GH CSHPM....
GR CSHPM....
Only the best bins. the White leds are Osram too, but with non standart phospor coating...

@SANlight Martin

Is there a possibility of a customizable spectrum if i want? for example get more/only reds or blues or a pure white one for example a 3000K or 5000k?
For private endcustomer --> no, but we offer two different spectrums at P4 series.
For bigger greenhouse Projects its possible...

Hi @SANlight Martin
I've just been having a look at your data sheets.
There seem to be distinct spectrums you use, one is a full spectrum spectrum and the other is low in blue and high in the red end of the spectrum.
Could you talk us through the two spectrums and how they target different grow situations.
The light names give no indication that they have different spectrums, only by checking the data sheets do we find this out.
thanks you for being here with us
Arty

GH CSHPM....
GR CSHPM....
Only the best bins. the White leds are Osram also, but with non standart phospor coating...

and the blue ones? these are more interesting since they are the most efficient in the system ( if i am not wrong, blue LED's are most efficient?! )

I'm loving all the support of AFN. My whole career of growing was with HPS and Jorge's Spiral Bound Bible. That will get u started, but modern Autos under COBs and internet shopping with live support from the AFN crew is a WHOLE different level of support and fun. Ahh internet.....You have done well for yourself.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GH CSHPM....
GR CSHPM....
Only the best bins. the White leds are Osram also, but with non standart phospor coating...
I guess the phosphor coating changes the Kelvin temp, at what Kelvin are the white LEDs, with the coating on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back