SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the custom mug from @Rebel

DSC_0067a.JPG

Poor air packing broke handle .. but :worship::worship::worship::vibe::vibe::vibe::worship::worship::worship:

Tunes

Not too late...

I'm loving all the support of AFN. My whole career of growing was with HPS and Jorge's Spiral Bound Bible. That will get u started, but modern Autos under COBs and internet shopping with live support from the AFN crew is a WHOLE different level of support and fun. Ahh internet.....You have done well for yourself.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
@Dr.Bubbles love the vibe bro, you just got slapped:slap::vibe::afn:

For private endcustomer --> no, but we offer two different spectrums at P4 series.
For bigger greenhouse Projects its possible...

love it that it would be possible and you dont fight for your special spectrums to be a must.

Is there a way of dimming these lights if needed or can i only decide between off and 100%?! ( i think the driver needs to support this and if it is not an option you can take it can be only turned on and off ?! )

Any future plans in producing a cannabis only light with maybe some UVA / UVB / IR spectrum added and programmable/dimmable channels?

Whats the average heatsink/system temp in a 24 hour run? any data with room temp?

love it that it would be possible and you dont fight for your special spectrums to be a must.

Is there a way of dimming these lights if needed or can i only decide between off and 100%?! ( i think the driver needs to support this and if it is not an option you can take it can be only turned on and off ?! )

Any future plans in producing a cannabis only light with maybe some UVA / UVB / IR spectrum added and programmable/dimmable channels?

Whats the average heatsink/system temp in a 24 hour run? any data with room temp?
Music break to answer other questions?

Yes that no Problem.... We will post it on monday....
That is GREAT news... i already follow your IG page, and would like to Welcome You to AFN once more..
:worship::cheers::woohoo1:

The dimming options are available only at the P4 series at the Moment, and the dimming is possible just with a greenhous Controlling systems, as the lamp is made for bigger Projects.
For sure the S4W/S2W Driver allows dimming with a screw Driver. Only Problem is that you Can loose the waranty if you remove the warranty sticker on top of the Potentiometer.

We are evaluating UVA/UVB. The Problems at the Moment are the prices, the long therm stability from the PMMA optics if you want to have real UV. But with our S1 spectrum (used in S4W, S2W, M30 and P4) we are able to manipulate THC Content. I will post some test results separatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back