SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are celebrating 5 years SANlight, and we l have launched our new Website we have a very interesting competition on our Facebook page. Check it out.
Shame u couldnt run one on here ........wink wink (trying to pop a bean here)......tempting as it is facebook will eternally be a no no [emoji111] .....noone harshes my mellow on here.......pennies are being counted ,plans afoot,let the light shine ...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Im here . i heard mention of a party ?

Thanks man, and here comes the next question :

I looked in every datasheet i could find on the website and i always read that the protection rating of the LED-module's are always safe against pieces with minimum size of 1mm but not against any type of water.
Now my question is, is the reason for not putting a type of protection to the LED-module ( must be a type of case or lense that makes the module waterproof ) because of losing PPF in total?
If yes, would it be that much you would lose for the extra security, if yes how much?
If no, whats the reason for not implementing protection against water? The weight? The extra cost? Or just no need?

I am asking because in my imagination in a greenhouse you have a higher average room humidity than outside or in your living room.
For greenhouses we have the P4 Series. this lamp has Ingress portection Level IP64.

Our PMMA optics which are used in S4W, P4, Flex and S2W kills 8% of PPF. but the values which you can find in the datasheet are measured incl. These losses.

We are doing PPF measurments and PPFD measruents. The PPF values Can be found in our datasheets. At the Moment we are working on a PPFD Plot overview. You will find the first plots on www.sanlight.info
@SANlight Martin
Hallo mein Freund,
may i ask how your company name was created? And is the SAN from the latin "Sanum" and "light" or how was the history of it....?
And will be there in the future also dimmable SAN lights?

damn we are talking parts here ... i will go made a Bacon sanie ...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back