SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are evaluating UVA/UVB. The Problems at the Moment are the prices, the long therm stability from the PMMA optics if you want to have real UV. But with our S1 spectrum (used in S4W, S2W, M30 and P4) we are able to manipulate THC Content. I will post some test results separatly.

Here the results from a test which has been made in spain. It was a side by side Grow with hps and our S4W. Strain was critical+. We are testing this phenomenon at the Moment in a more scientific way. So official/scientific results will follow.
analysis HPS.PNG
analysis SANlight LED.PNG

Shame u couldnt run one on here ........wink wink (trying to pop a bean here)......tempting as it is facebook will eternally be a no no [emoji111] .....noone harshes my mellow on here.......pennies are being counted ,plans afoot,let the light shine ...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
As i like the Forum, i think this will be possible

Here the results from a test which has been made in spain. It was a side by side Grow with hps and our S4W. Strain was critical+. We are testing this phenomenon at the Moment in a more scientific way. So official/scientific results will follow.
View attachment 793643 View attachment 793644
Critical + is a great strain but check out those LED stats, wow that's awesome!!

@SANlight Martin
Hallo mein Freund,
may i ask how your company name was created? And is the SAN from the latin "Sanum" and "light" or how was the history of it....?
And will be there in the future also dimmable SAN lights?
The SAN was created by the combination from the sirnames of the founder.

analysis-hps-png.793643
analysis-sanlight-led-png.793644

so current led better than HPS ... please explain why yours are better ... than all other led/cob :bighug:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back