SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the results from a test which has been made in spain. It was a side by side Grow with hps and our S4W. Strain was critical+. We are testing this phenomenon at the Moment in a more scientific way. So official/scientific results will follow.
View attachment 793643 View attachment 793644

very nice data. Maybe if u take a look into my signature u can see that i am very interested in UV-radiation and its effects on THC levels.

Do you have more precise info about the test/study? which wavelengths were used? what was the daily dose and how was it distributed? distance of the UV-source to the plants? what wattage had the single UV-LED's, any partnumbers? where can i find the results if when they get published?

so current led better than HPS ... please explain why yours are better ... than all other led/cob :bighug:
:pass:
With COB's you have a lack of Efficiency if you don't drive it on a very low current. the problem is the Phosphor conversation in combination with higher voltage drop of the blue exciter leds. But for sure COBs works....But for us as Company it's not a good choice to use COB's because of problems which occour if Sulfur is in the air. Sulfur Can destroy the silver coating which is underneath the led Chips...
If you compare our datasheets to other you will see that we have a very good efficieny.
We have these high PPF Values because we are doing a very narrow binning. Our lamps are design and build in Austria, so the Quality is very high....Also the Chips are highest qualtiy, and we are running them at arround 65° C chip temperature...

very nice data. Maybe if u take a look into my signature u can see that i am very interested in UV-radiation and its effects on THC levels.

Do you have more precise info about the test/study? which wavelengths were used? what was the daily dose and how was it distributed? distance of the UV-source to the plants? what wattage had the single UV-LED's, any partnumbers? where can i find the results if when they get published?
You will find These informations on our Homepage, if we have finnished our study.

I'd like to teach the world to Grow in perfect harmonyyyyy

Here's a saying i like!
"You can lead a horse to water but a grow light must be LED"!:smoking:

@SANlight Martin
Welcome friend. Wish I could have spent more time here with you today.
But working man has to work lol.

Much much appreciate you keeping my fellow stoners company and dropping some light on the LED

So to ask you a question. I'll leave the light talk to our in house tech guys lol. So.

Martin. What is your favorite strain to grow and to smoke.

Side question. Preferred growing method under your led

Cheers brotha

:jawdrop:*clank!* Holy poop tea! Martin, that lab report is very impressive! Do you know if this was done with clones (eliminating the possible differences between pheno's)... that's about a 25% increase in total THC -- :bow: ..also note worthy is the elevated CBG/CBGA! Can you comment on the S1 spectrum, what exactly that is?

Strewth @budelee when you can sing in tune, come back and coke has a job for you!:crying:
All about the bass bro... no treble...im like Barry White but angry... women love Barry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back