Outdoor RYCBAR 2020 Outdoor Grow

Hey Rycbar, i do remember reg autos for Sour Daddy, i think the breeder was new420guy. I think the breeding does take time, i cant pop many either

I got that 10 pack of Reg Alf #5 seeds from Full Duplex.

That will be my start.

After shit tons of reading. It looks like crossing Reg auto males X Fem autos = low herm rate.

I will just store and cross some alf pollen to a feminized auto. It will be a good winter time project.

With regards to seeds, ty.

I am just paranoid to buy seeds from outside of the state i live in. So that kind of limits what I can access.

I got that 10 pack of Reg Alf #5 seeds from Full Duplex.

That will be my start.

After shit tons of reading. It looks like crossing Reg auto males X Fem autos = low herm rate.

I will just store and cross some alf pollen to a feminized auto. It will be a good winter time project.

With regards to seeds, ty.

I am just paranoid to buy seeds from outside of the state i live in. So that kind of limits what I can access.
hey Rycbar
Nice should be at least 5 girls in that, i think the ratio is more in favour for girls I think not sure though

Dont want herms after all. The pollen to be stored would be in the fridge pretty much like seeds i would think. You're welcome all i could remember for auto/reg seeds, and true not many of those sort of autos around

IMG_20200618_100347.jpg

Alf #5 ( My early guess is its a boy. )

IMG_20200618_100335.jpg

Mendo Cookies

IMG_20200618_100315.jpg

Cindy XX

IMG_20200618_100255.jpg

G14​

Last edited:
Is that the water only living soil, they sell it here but expensive 55$ for 25L. Organic soil is the go, find it nice for the smoke also

Yikes. That is spendy, this is just something i tossed together.

General Potting soil.
Soil microbes.
Slow time release organic nutes.
coco coir.

Water only, just let the bacteria do its thing.

Yikes. That is spendy, this is just something i tossed together.

General Potting soil.
Soil microbes.
Slow time release organic nutes.
coco coir.

Water only, just let the bacteria do its thing.
Check out my sig link for my recipe.
Thanks Rycbar, sounds a nice mix , what i thought when i saw the price

IMG_20200621_105932.jpg

Group shot. Left to right: Cindy, alf, g14, mendo cookies

IMG_20200621_105948.jpg

Alf is kicking butt as well.

Back