Outdoor RYCBAR 2020 Outdoor Grow

Ah thats right. Other side of the world.

Thanks - I grew out mk ultra before this. G13 is pretty decent, not my 100% fav but was struggling to find chem seeds/clones.

Been growing photos for the last 2 years. Really excited to get back to autos, miss that fast turn around time.
Thats true Rycbar the Autos are great to fill the gap due to their speed, and can be growning in months with less light like winter.

The girls are lookng very healthy and happy in the sun, i also have used a paint bucket i got a few white ones, sadly the wider one is falling apart lol, it was their for the very first grow. I am pretty new to photo growing i see how they light cycle is more important to them than the autos.

It was difficult findng chem seeds/clones at the time

Thats true Rycbar the Autos are great to fill the gap due to their speed, and can be growning in months with less light like winter.

The girls are lookng very healthy and happy in the sun, i also have used a paint bucket i got a few white ones, sadly the wider one is falling apart lol, it was their for the very first grow. I am pretty new to photo growing i see how they light cycle is more important to them than the autos.

It was difficult findng chem seeds/clones at the time

Yah it can be really frustrating when they are super sensitive to light.

I cant have more than 1/2lbs so - no reason to grow big plants.
Faster = more steady meds. Plus CBD is super important for my health.
It just does something i cant explain.

I've Been wanting to do a breeding project with autos for so long.
Cant wait to find a male alf5. Super stoked to have Reg auto's.... Been looking for so long.

Once i get a bigger stash of seeds, ill start crossing fem autos with it.

Yah it can be really frustrating when they are super sensitive to light.

I cant have more than 1/2lbs so - no reason to grow big plants.
Faster = more steady meds. Plus CBD is super important for my health.
It just does something i cant explain.

I've Been wanting to do a breeding project with autos for so long.
Cant wait to find a male alf5. Super stoked to have Reg auto's.... Been looking for so long.

Once i get a bigger stash of seeds, ill start crossing fem autos with it.
hey Rycbar, yes that is the downside of photos the light sensitivity

True the law is under 1/2 pound there. Good idea so the autos will be quicker for you to get meds. Dinamed is a nice CBD plant.

The breeding of autos sounds interesting, should get traits of the father

hey Rycbar, yes that is the downside of photos the light sensitivity

True the law is under 1/2 pound there. Good idea so the autos will be quicker for you to get meds. Dinamed is a nice CBD plant.

The breeding of autos sounds interesting, should get traits of the father

More like a genetic lottery. Inbreeding of plants with traits you like is the key. Then you can self to lock them in.

Should be super fun and addictive lol.

G14 is all shaped up and bushed out. Can let her do its thing. Getting some stretching and flowering going on.

IMG_20200613_073521.jpg

Alf is working on its 2nd set now. @FullDuplex
IMG_20200613_073539.jpg

Should be back to summer weather and sun in a few more days. Hope so. Need it.

Last edited:
More like a genetic lottery. Inbreeding of plants with traits you like is the key. Then you can self to lock them in.

Should be super fun and addictive lol.
definitely will be fun and addictive for sure lol i even want a breeding house (shed) to put a girl and boy eventually

definitely will be fun and addictive for sure lol i even want a breeding house (shed) to put a girl and boy eventually

Yah its super hard to find reg autos these days.

Crossing photo and auto takes so much time and hunting.
Would take me years when i can only pop 4 at a time.

Last edited:
actually i just found out a few years ago they added my condition to med cannabis program.

Once i get work, and can get a real diagnoses, I may get onto a program.

I could now if i faked my knee pains, but i dont want to do that.

So we will see. Would be nice.

I call this a monks crown. Always tends to happen when I shape. Mendo cookies is almost done with its training.

IMG_20200614_155228.jpg

Yah its super hard to find reg autos these days.

Crossing photo and auto takes so much time and hunting.
Would take me years when i can only pop 4 at a time.
Hey Rycbar, i do remember reg autos for Sour Daddy, i think the breeder was new420guy. I think the breeding does take time, i cant pop many either

Back