Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Hmmm loony idea here, but could the leaves be a sign of under feeding PK rather than over feeding? So the plant has been consuming from the leaves?

Or am I a complete lunatic? :crying: :pass:
f1555333c2703bd9158a9dfa7d8ca792.jpg

Nah I doubt it. The buds reacted really well to it. They kinda looked like they suddenly started taking steroids lol Just the fans that didn't seem to like it at all.

On a side note though, have you ever considered seeing a therapist? [emoji23][emoji23]

Semper Crescente [emoji41][emoji111]

f1555333c2703bd9158a9dfa7d8ca792.jpg

Nah I doubt it. The buds reacted really well to it. They kinda looked like they suddenly started taking steroids lol Just the fans that didn't seem to like it at all.

On a side note though, have you ever considered seeing a therapist? [emoji23][emoji23]

I was thinking of the other crispy leaves. That just looks at the end of its natural life to me that one.

If they looked like they suddenly started taking steroids, wouldn't that suggest that they needed extra PK and were probably draining it from the leaves until PK was added?

Trust me mate, sometimes the evidence looks like the opposite of whats going on. Calmag "shortage" being the classic. So often it's lock out due to too much calcium, but everyone immediately assumes its a shortage :thumbsup:

I can't see how you could burn leaves like that with Bio PK when I was adding it at 10+ ml/L every day with no effect at all mate? Not logical.

I dunno mate. Only thing I can think of is the extra Myco for some reason.

As for the steroids.... they only did that after I started using the PK. The leaves were half burnt before then anyway lol

Not arsed really as I ain't gonna stop using tabs cause of some burnt fans when my buds are fat, solid, sticky, stinky balls of goodness at the end eh lol

I dunno mate. Only thing I can think of is the extra Myco for some reason.

As for the steroids.... they only did that after I started using the PK. The leaves were half burnt before then anyway lol

Not arsed really as I ain't gonna stop using tabs cause of some burnt fans when my buds are fat, solid, sticky, stinky balls of goodness at the end eh lol

That for me is further evidence they were lacking in PK mate, and taking it from the leaves. Guess I'm not putting it across too well as I'm a stoned hippy.

I've never seen tabs "burn" leaves like that. No idea dude.

I'll know if it happens with my blueberry gum but not my cream cookies cause the CC doesn't have added myco

I'll know if it happens with my blueberry gum but not my cream cookies cause the CC doesn't have added myco

Not sure why extra myco would burn the leaves dude? What's your thinking?

Back