gosh what a beauty the AK buds are! That last pic..! What lovely frost cover!!!:drool:
looking forward to the verdict on your sampler!!:smokeit:
Cheers!
It is just covered! The plant has been so happy to be growing. I kept pinching and pulling lower bud sites and they wouldn't quit growing. So I just let them grow.

She is a stick girl, glad I started another.

This was my first attempt with my own amended soil. The dwarf is stretchy but has a ways to go.

It is just covered! The plant has been so happy to be growing. I kept pinching and pulling lower bud sites and they wouldn't quit growing. So I just let them grow.

She is a stick girl, glad I started another.

This was my first attempt with my own amended soil. The dwarf is stretchy but has a ways to go.
I would start calling your attempt a success bud. The soil just gets better, right? I'm happy to have witnessed your progression, it's definitely a learning experience, as is all things cannabis lol It's also helped me in turning to organics. I'm more excited now, then I was waiting on my first fox farms order 3 years ago. Although I do like fox farm. I think the excitement never ends with organics Maybe. It could just be because I'm new to it and wet behind the ears. We'll see definitely looking forward to the experience each of us has.

I would start calling your attempt a success bud. The soil just gets better, right? I'm happy to have witnessed your progression, it's definitely a learning experience, as is all things cannabis lol It's also helped me in turning to organics. I'm more excited now, then I was waiting on my first fox farms order 3 years ago. Although I do like fox farm. I think the excitement never ends with organics Maybe. It could just be because I'm new to it and wet behind the ears. We'll see definitely looking forward to the experience each of us has.
Me too buddy! You helped push me on the open sea of soil. I'm lookiing forward to seeing how yours turns out. That podcast was really good too. Just learning about the crustacean mix helped me moving forward. Slow release N is a good thing. Now I need to figure out the PK and I will feel much better.

Oh, I have to admit that calliandra really opened my eyes about soil! Thank you for that :cheers:
Hahahaha, I'm a coco guy always will be! :p I love coco but you know that, you've seen several of my grows I can do quite well with coco and love having ability to feed several times a day to help speed things up a bit :p

You do very well indeed! I'm a lazy one though, I like not having the daily routine.
Necessity for simplicity got me where I am. But we all have our own methods and they all work :d5:

I done the soil thing, it was okay... I think soil cool for people who just not have the time to be with their plants like you and many others...because soil will retain the watering much longer, your less involved with them which kinda good & bad at same time.. but it helps when your away for days, coco you can't really leave for days unattended, it will dry out completely.

Last edited:
You do very well indeed! I'm a lazy one though, I like not having the daily routine.
Necessity for simplicity got me where I am. But we all have our own methods and they all work :d5:
Yeah, I'm surely the more hands on type when comes to growing...I not like taking the back seat that's for sure! :p

Me too buddy! You helped push me on the open sea of soil. I'm lookiing forward to seeing how yours turns out. That podcast was really good too. Just learning about the crustacean mix helped me moving forward. Slow release N is a good thing. Now I need to figure out the PK and I will feel much better.
You got it buddy. I think potassium is somewhat easy to come by. You have greensand and kelp already too. Phosphorus you can use rock phosphate or bone meal. I think some sea bird guano is higher in phosphorus too. Theres more but that's all I can think of off top of my head. To me it seems potassium is the easiest to get, like it's in everything. Lol

Back