ohlol! fun stuff!
If they both sprouted from 1 bean though, I wonder if they're actually siamese twins below ground?! lol sorry I just smoked a tester from my CQ haha
What Dabber first said made me think of treating them as if in fact they were one mainlined plant (except the mainlining is happening below ground lol) :D

But if you prefer, I'd keep the right one on the pix, depending on how they've developed since then of course ;)
Decisions decisions!! :pass:
How big is your pot?

ohlol! fun stuff!
If they both sprouted from 1 bean though, I wonder if they're actually siamese twins below ground?! lol sorry I just smoked a tester from my CQ haha
What Dabber first said made me think of treating them as if in fact they were one mainlined plant (except the mainlining is happening below ground lol) :D

But if you prefer, I'd keep the right one on the pix, depending on how they've developed since then of course ;)
Decisions decisions!! :pass:
How big is your pot?
It's a 3 gallon. The shorter one has a much thicker stem. I will let them go a couple more days, just not sure it will be worth letting both go.

I have the same problem, two plants one pot, and so far it seems the stronger plant takes over and after almost 30 days seems to bring on flower sooner in both. Not a real test since they are different autos.

I have the same problem, two plants one pot, and so far it seems the stronger plant takes over and after almost 30 days seems to bring on flower sooner in both. Not a real test since they are different autos.
I will cut the weakest one in a few days, just to give the other a better life. If they were spread apart I may let both live.

If this wasn't for a test I would give both a chance. And maybe I should to see how both do, added stress is a good test!

I would let it ride like you said its a test and if no one documents something like this than no one will know the out come. If I were RQ Id appreciate the effort and who knows you may have a gem

20180219_192819.jpg

It had a weak stem, sorry but I'm not that attached. I say let them all survive but I'm not willing to risk both.

Back