Bad Ass hahaha this is problems I want in my grows . This is why you never push the little ones around some day they will grow up and in this case she Blew up!!! This is good stuff Bro Congrats ✌️ Now I'm definitely wanting a Dwarf hahaha

Just train her over, no supercrop? I will twist and break them over :yoinks:

Either or really....supercropping and using wire to keep the tip where you want it would be a solutions absolutely. If you go that route, try to secure the main tip horizontally to encourage competition for apical dominance between the main tip shoots and the secondary branches.

I would wire it down. I just don't get to visit enough to slowly pull it over. I will see how flexible it is, if I could pull it way down I may do that instead if breaking it. Maybe I can tomorrow.

Bad Ass hahaha this is problems I want in my grows . This is why you never push the little ones around some day they will grow up and in this case she Blew up!!! This is good stuff Bro Congrats ✌️ Now I'm definitely wanting a Dwarf hahaha

This gal won't stop going up! Yeah, I was hoping for a smaller plant, really was

Check out the malted barley bits I sprinkled on top of the soil

20180202_183649.jpg

20180202_183540.jpg

Back