Wow not only is your grow tent spotless and so clean them Girls is really beautiful ✌️ And I agree the Dwarf is not so tiny!

Wow.. both look great! Dwarf is very tall.. :hump:
Thanks! They are a little stretched between the nodes but should fill out well. These has a low leaf ratio which is letting plenty of light through. The AK has a leaf grown to 11 inches from the cob, hasn't burned it.

I think they have responded to the 6500k Autocob! Gotta thank @BigSm0 For that

Friday's update. 32 an 30 inches. The dwarf has grown 4 inches since Wednesday, dwarf! I love a dwarf. Just about to preflower, throwing a few more pistols now.

20180126_190546.jpg
20180126_190550.jpg
20180126_190555.jpg

I'm tired tonight, they were given water w ugh recharge and sprayed with optic Folar. The AK is starting to drink, both are really.

They look awesome! great job Dudeski.. :woohoo1:

I'm not sure why I don't get a notification when you post because I'm following your thread, don't wanna miss out! :pop:
Thank you blanch! You may try following it, then following again. Sometimes the notifications act up. Hopefully when the new server gets running things will smooth out.

Thank you blanch! You may try following it, then following again. Sometimes the notifications act up. Hopefully when the new server gets running things will smooth out.
Hey Duder! Christ, been gone for two wks. and it seems like a lifetime. Things looking beautiful! Is that a 47? Cause now I'm a little jealous !

Back