No I'm gonna stick with what I have for a few grows and if it gives me good harvest probably won't change lol but as time goes on I do wanna try it. Not really interested in hydro I just want good harvest with good meds a simple way
yeah I have no interest in hydro either, A few times I was gonna go that route.. I'm sure I can do it, it's really not much different then coco. I just prefer coco over hydro bcoz of the buffer ya get and not see every little fluctuation..

No I'm gonna stick with what I have for a few grows and if it gives me good harvest probably won't change lol but as time goes on I do wanna try it. Not really interested in hydro I just want good harvest with good meds a simple way
once ya get things down and get good at spotting def, you'll know your ready for coco...It's like leaving minor league and going to the Majors, really that much of a difference. One of main reason's I love coco so much, if an issue happens to come up, I can have the plant back on track the very same day! I'm not gonna fight with her & try to fix an issue that may or may not have an underlying issue..I will flush and have back on track very same day! and loose zero days of growth. I read & hear a lot you shouldn't flush, but I was taught to flush.. Since I'm maintaining every aspect of the plant, a controlled flush, Is just that Controlled!

Last edited:
I don't remember what day, I was excited to see them doing well. The AK is 19 inches and the dwarf is a short but stout One! The lights are about 24 inches above but the AK just wants to get taller. Water only this morning.

20180114_114704.jpg

I want a 6500k!!
She standing tall but dam she looks healthy and happy. And the little one you know what they say about small package hahahah hope she fuks your world up✌️✌️

Back