Indoor Round two!!! Moby dick xxl, fast and vast and northern lights x big bud auto grow!

Did you solve the moisture problem? Home Depot sells a mini dehumidifier 30pt but it's like a baby in size. 4.2amps. If your growing indoor running this in the same room it should dry the air for you so you won't have any more problems. I only grow in one tent but have a full 70pint dehumidifier after 48 hours. What you put into the plants primarily ends up in the air.

Air circulation is also huge! In that space I would have multiple fans going. I also hate to say that less plants would probably help a little too. 1 Moby Dick xxl could fill that entire tent on its own.

Hate to sound like a know it all. Just trying to help. Best of luck.

Air circulation is also huge! In that space I would have multiple fans going. I also hate to say that less plants would probably help a little too. 1 Moby Dick xxl could fill that entire tent on its own.

Hate to sound like a know it all. Just trying to help. Best of luck.

Thanks for your input mate. Yeah I'm still getting moisture in the tent. The reason for the maintenance was too clean up the water. The reason it's occurring is because it's warm inside the tent but cold in the room the tent is in. Also I'm growing in coco so daily feeding isn't helping the situation.

I got three fans blowing in there, plus my exhaust so there's plenty of circulation. I did have an intake sucking in fresh air from outside but I've removed it because it was dropping the temperature to much for this time of year.

Also, I really can't afford the cost of running running a dehumidifier or a heater so this is something I need too endure.

On the plus side though I've given some serious thought into doing my next crop in a nft system. The reason being is because I'm too lazy to feed everyday haha. I'm also hoping that this will keep the moisture in the tent down because I'll have more control over the water that goes in there.

If this fails I'll just have to put up with it until the weather gets warmer

Thanks for your input mate. Yeah I'm still getting moisture in the tent. The reason for the maintenance was too clean up the water. The reason it's occurring is because it's warm inside the tent but cold in the room the tent is in. Also I'm growing in coco so daily feeding isn't helping the situation.

I got three fans blowing in there, plus my exhaust so there's plenty of circulation. I did have an intake sucking in fresh air from outside but I've removed it because it was dropping the temperature to much for this time of year.

Also, I really can't afford the cost of running running a dehumidifier or a heater so this is something I need too endure.

On the plus side though I've given some serious thought into doing my next crop in a nft system. The reason being is because I'm too lazy to feed everyday haha. I'm also hoping that this will keep the moisture in the tent down because I'll have more control over the water that goes in there.

Are you still growing in the shed outside? How are the night temps in just the shed?
:pass:
It can be tough working night shift. Especially in winter. The plants look great!

I'm with you on the environment issues most people don't have to deal with. I'm in an outdoor building. 20 degrees outside and 75 inside. Humidity is a burden

If you don't want to feed so often you should stick to soil grows and larger pots. I'm in 7 gallons now even though I ditched 30 nearly new air pots to make the switch I'm very happy with the watering schedule and plant size

Are you still growing in the shed outside? How are the night temps in just the shed?
:pass:
It can be tough working night shift. Especially in winter. The plants look great!

Yeah I'm still in the shed. The night temps are really low. The other day it dropped to -5 but i still maintained 24 inside the tent

I'm with you on the environment issues most people don't have to deal with. I'm in an outdoor building. 20 degrees outside and 75 inside. Humidity is a burden

If you don't want to feed so often you should stick to soil grows and larger pots. I'm in 7 gallons now even though I ditched 30 nearly new air pots to make the switch I'm very happy with the watering schedule and plant size

Yeah I'm doing this in an outdoor building too. I don't know why but I've not been interested in doing a soil grow. I'm gonna try the next lot in nft with a water heater

I may have figured out the problem with the moisture in the tent. I carried out yet more maintenance the other day and found a blockage in my ducting that sucking the air out of the tent to outside of my shed. It looks like a bird had got in the air and tried nesting haha. I've cleared out the block and since the build up of water in the tent has been less. I figure that the moisture was collecting and coming back into the tent via the extraction fan haha. Damn birds

Here's the gals today. Approx day 73

IMG_0386.JPG

Accident struck on Sunday. My filter fell from the tent ceiling and took a chunk out of the nlxbb.

IMG_0389.JPG

Back