Indoor Round two!!! Moby dick xxl, fast and vast and northern lights x big bud auto grow!

Yep it is, was a freebie from herbies. I also have some heavyweight fast and vast for my next grow
Sweet. I grew out 2 fast and vast on my last grow. It's a really nice smoke

Did you do a journal for that? I'd like to check it out if so

Hi guys I've been quiet here lately. Got a lot of stuff going on with my job so haven't had too post. Here's a quick pic of the grow thus far.
The two closest too the door are two more nlxbb I potted at the start of the week. The one in middle and the two on the left are moby dick, the centre back is nlxbb and the back right and centre right are fast and vas t. I've been feeding calmag to the six original plants, I'll be introducing a b in a few days time.
Peace!

IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Quick update:

All plants are looking healthy and have more than doubled in size over the last 7 days. Temperatures are now becoming an issue though. While the HPS is on the temp is peaking at around 22C but when it goes off temps drop to 10C. Looks like I've gotta the bulb running 24/0. I really don't wanna do this because of the costs but I suppose it needs too be done

Looking forward to following along if you don't mind. I am running one of the NLxBB and thinking about the Moby so it should be informative.

Looking forward to following along if you don't mind. I am running one of the NLxBB and thinking about the Moby so it should be informative.
I don't mind at all. It's a pleasure too have u on board!

I Got some bush going on! Hopefully I'll be seeing some vertical growth in the next week

IMG_0300.JPG

Back