Indoor Round two!!! Moby dick xxl, fast and vast and northern lights x big bud auto grow!

Just feeding the little girls and they're looking sweeeeeeeet!
Growth seems to be a lot quicker than the last grow. I think it's because I've introduced nutes sooner than last time.
Unable to upload pics right now but I will soon!!!
Watch this space!

You've got a lot of pot in your future!
There's a lot of pot in my present from last grow! So far I'm preferring these two strain over my super skunk from the last batch. The growth and hardiness of these plants right now is awesome

I fed the Girls this morning and thought I'd grab some close ups for u guys
Here are some individual pics of the moby dick. There's three of this strain altogether.

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

Here's the two fast and vast. One gone all spindly looking but she's looking good though.

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

And here's the nlxbb

IMG_0311.JPG

The last pic is an overall of the tent

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 65
What a great hue of green! What are the white specks on the leaves?
img_0312-jpg.670176

There's isn't any white sacks. I think ur seeing perlite mixed into the coco underneath haha

Haha, maybe, it's Friday anyways, I'm starting to see things (and I haven't smoked yet) :biggrin:

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

I fed the Girls this morning and thought I'd grab some close ups for u guys
Here are some individual pics of the moby dick. There's three of this strain altogether.

View attachment 670170

View attachment 670171

View attachment 670172

Here's the two fast and vast. One gone all spindly looking but she's looking good though.

View attachment 670174
View attachment 670176

And here's the nlxbb

View attachment 670175

The last pic is an overall of the tent
Niiiiice!! The fan leaves on that first one are huge too!
:d5:

Wow! The girls have really done some growing over the weekend! They're all nearly double in size! The rapid growth has gotta be a result of the daily feeding from the last few days.

IMG_0321.JPG

Back