Indoor Round two!!! Moby dick xxl, fast and vast and northern lights x big bud auto grow!

Here's an overview of the tent peeps. I didn't have time too take individual pictures but if I get chance later today I'll take some

IMG_0333.JPG

Disaster has struck my friends .
I got home from work this morning and noticed something white/blue and hairy growing at the bottom of the tent.
THE DREADED MOULD!
the cause of this is the extremely high condensation occurring inside my tent. So, there was nothing I could do about this this morning. I was too wrecked from coming off a 14 hour night shift. So I went too bed and done my best to remedy this problem when I got up this afternoon.
I done this by removing the floor of the tent and scrubbing it down in the shower. I then dried all the walls and trays after washing them. Luckily all the plants are still looking really healthy apart from one decaying leaf I found on the FandV. One of her fingers was mouldy and withered so I obviously removed this leaf. I was considering throwing the plant away but the rest of her looks really good so I've kept her.
Too help preventing this from happening again I've turned my exhaust up too full speed. Hopefully this suck out all the condensation that's occurring

god sorry about your mold issues i need to be aware of this i am going to follow this as i have 5 beans of heavyweight fast and vast for the start of jan after this lot are done

god sorry about your mold issues i need to be aware of this i am going to follow this as i have 5 beans of heavyweight fast and vast for the start of jan after this lot are done
It sucks. I just hope there's no damage to the plants but on the surface they're looking fine. I'm convinced that if it went unnoticed a few more days they would have become infected and I would have lost them all.
I grew f and v on my last grow. It's an awesome strain to grow out. It's a killer smoke too

Nice update pal glad your mold is sorted keep your updates coming and have a great Xmas :hookah::frog:

Hi guys just a quick update. The grow is doing great! I had to take all the girls outta the tent to carry out some maintenance so I grabbed this pic

IMG_0368.JPG

Back