Photoperiod Bhaskara Grows: Cheese - Nicole x Banana OG - Big Lights and more.

Yes very good for gifts holidays coming up, also great to cook with and use to deglaze, could take it a step further and distill it into moonshine if you wanna go hard lol.

I don't think any stores like that would have it unfortunately probably only grow shops.
Yummy glaze man that be cool to make the shine..and im all about the white lightning. I dont drink much but if i do.its bourbon straight or shine lol. Went down to ole smokey distillery a few years back. Was hard to get used to there "shine" cuz most that stuff is 60 proof lol. That aint shine. I like the blue flame one though.

Just want to let everyone know I will be taking an indefinite leave from the site, there are a few people I have seen attack people on the site and just get away with it and it's getting old I prefer a chill vibe and I don't like to see my friends get attacked over bs and I just got attacked over teaching people how to make wine and add a tiny bit of co2 to there garden people trying to calculate shit like some damn college professor it's not fricken rocket science just showing people how to make wine man comeon nobody said it was even to create huge yields or anything like that like the tanks it was just something fun no different than people doing it with mushrooms it does help and is proven. Always gotta nitpick like a dam baby. Anyway I appreciate all the cool people on here it's been a lot of fun please don't think it has anything to do with you guys just this new wave of people joining is not for me no offense. I honestly don't feel like helping the world anymore or anyone really, honestly I feel unappreciated seems like as of this year you can't post anything online without getting attacked why bother?

as this is a canna site i think..(and canna being canna/it may not be legal in your area,but you/me/us/them/we should at least be of legal age)..or i dont think its in the rules or i just assumed we all adults,just a pity we cant behave like adults :frowny: and express an opinion in a grown up manner whether we agree or disagree.stay of the same opinion,do a bit of research,and change or remain of the same opinion :pass: if ya dont like wine or mushrooms :shrug: dont grow them :biggrin: if someone else chooses to wish em luck :goodluck: dont make someone else feel bad :yellowcard:just because they want to grow a fruit,veg,fungi or make wine and be merry :cheers: aint nobody can say you doin it wrong,lookin at your plants :smokeit:spot on,and more than a good size :thumbsup: if someone is being a knob hit the report button beside like,quote :thumbsup: and il see it :pass:
new light to play with :gamer: looks solid :thumbsup:
when i were i nipper my mum used to make wine in these big glass jugs with 2 tiny finger holes,could have been 6 or 8 in a ring round the fire in winter.watching the bubbles in the airlocks.in 197? its not like there was much else to do :crying: was only 3 telly channels back then :yoinks:gooseberry,blackberry any kinda wild ish fruit :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Hey @archie gemmill ! I agree man seems like some people just use the internet for anger and ego management, wish all could have an attitude like yours for sure.

That is awesome man you guys were doing it right back then! My uncle makes wine but he likes the treebark/nutty bitter type these methods I learned on my own I want to get a nicer setup eventually though. I am not really a heavy drinker once in a while but am all about homesteading I actually found out recently that storebought wine is filtered threw fish bladders and that they put all kinds of crap in it so a good time to make your own plus its cheap and with everything else going up in price.

Yummy glaze man that be cool to make the shine..and im all about the white lightning. I dont drink much but if i do.its bourbon straight or shine lol. Went down to ole smokey distillery a few years back. Was hard to get used to there "shine" cuz most that stuff is 60 proof lol. That aint shine. I like the blue flame one though.

Right man that shine they sell in stores is bs too prob same shit. If anything just give it away to all your girls friends and family next thing u know she will be wifey trust in Bhaskara lol :crying:

Hey guys so it is looking wonderful in the garden I have made the one Northern Lights x Big Bud into my Bonsai Mother by cutting off the top of the plant and then I decided not to waste the top (or had a hard time tossing lol) so I dipped it and put it in some used soil as an experiment cause last time I tried that I added earthworm castings and ph wasn't right so we will see, I plan to just flower it in the 1gal to see what it does for fun.

20190926-131931.jpg

I also topped the bigger Northern Lights X Big Bud in the 1 Gal just for fun and a little experiment on the strain.

20190926-133930.jpg

They are really packing on the buds!

Bruce (Bruce Banner #3) joined the flower room yesterday and was cloned before hand.

20190926_155151.jpg

20190926_132020.jpg

20190926_131912.jpg
20190926_131449_HDR.jpg
20190926_130956_HDR.jpg
20190926_130813_HDR.jpg
20190926_130658.jpg

Back