Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Yes it can! I have made several carts of vapeable rosin and it is just as good if not better than dispensary bought stuff! You can go with a product called wax liquidizer. Its made with peg 400. which is great for making your own carts. Also, if you want to take things to the next level, you can buy a few terpenes and make some great flavors too. I made these with juicy fruit terpenes and the stuff tastes like a stick of juicy fruit gum and gets ya baked!:headbang:
View attachment 1033720
My wife prefers the sour diesel terpenes. Grabbed some carts today. Here is her current cartridge.
92D36C6C-1CF8-4328-BE82-ADB09C9F3558.jpeg
43BFFDDB-2D98-4ACC-9C3F-FCD945805E4F.jpeg

Yes it can! I have made several carts of vapeable rosin and it is just as good if not better than dispensary bought stuff! You can go with a product called wax liquidizer. Its made with peg 400. which is great for making your own carts. Also, if you want to take things to the next level, you can buy a few terpenes and make some great flavors too. I made these with juicy fruit terpenes and the stuff tastes like a stick of juicy fruit gum and gets ya baked!:headbang:
View attachment 1033720
Well my tongue is hanging out now:rofl: I can see myself building an awkward home built rig lol.

Like I did? Very easy to build a press. The rest is simple. I will be doing a thread on it eventually.
Yep I just saw your pic, that looks good, I have some of that stuff around. And I've seen the pads I guess you can get them ready-made?

Oh how I wish I was closer. I'm ready to blast off to the moon with some of that kief rosin @Weed Warrior
If you got yourself a propane torch that will work just the same as having a butane torch so you can try out the dab rig.

i do have a propane torch, but no idea where it is...have to pick one up

Can the rosin be made into a good vape oil?
Nice @weedwarrior [emoji481][emoji482]

Yup... I make my own vape juice.
Out of RSO, Wax, Honey tincture, and rosin.
I have the flavor Terps that are weed Pacific sour diesel White Widow blue dream and a few others and then I have this product called Waxliquifier it's a proprietary product that breaks down just about any type a version of extracts. Like wax oil and makes it into a vape juice and then I have my very own
poly glycol and vegetable glycerin which I experiment with making different Vape juices with the Pressed rosin that I get from my own crop and RSO oil that I make and alcohol tinctures.
Waxliquefier.Com you can YouTube there's a bunch of different ways to use it the guy from Ruff House Studios probably explains it the best though.

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]
886cfc5db5cee8eebc2a851439f40e6d.jpg

Last edited:
Hey great to see you my friend!! Its really a tremendous toke buddy! I smoke it spread on papers in joints and the power is exceptional!! I smoked 3 joints the other night and 5 of us were blasted all night....approved! The taste is that is really pure oil, very similar to honey oil from back in the day.

I bought a dab rig, but i havent bought a torch yet so i havent tried it out.
I hope to see ya growin outdoor friend I got a feeling bout it being a steller year I've got some jars to fill im hopeful as ever !Feels good to see that sun again an my old friends on afn who I have been growin with for years !!!.

Back