Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Man your making me jealous with those globs. Now get yourself a small rig and banger. Try some cold start dabs and you'll be in flavor heaven.

Ive been smoking rosin joints and loving them..ultra powered joints for sure!! Only need a few joints a day...want a dab rig to try though for sure! Need some grow room components first though...still waiting on canada post to get their shiate together first so i can sell again on ebay without "where is my item" hassles

sorry for the delay, but here we go!! Ran the press a bunch today!
@bushmasterar15 @trailanimal @Global Moderators @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3
IMG_8473.JPG

IMG_8474.JPG

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8479.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

Very nice extraction I'm a big fan of hash an definitely smoked some of the finest an that looks very tasty friend .How ya like dabbin down ?

Very nice extraction I'm a big fan of hash an definitely smoked some of the finest an that looks very tasty friend .How ya like dabbin down ?

Hey great to see you my friend!! Its really a tremendous toke buddy! I smoke it spread on papers in joints and the power is exceptional!! I smoked 3 joints the other night and 5 of us were blasted all night....approved! The taste is that is really pure oil, very similar to honey oil from back in the day.

I bought a dab rig, but i havent bought a torch yet so i havent tried it out.

Back