RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

What I used for my fish ferment based off recommendation of few peeps that have used it! I’ll try diff sugar next batch to see if a difference in anything!
image.jpg

Anybody heard about Purple Candy Paint x P. Punch? I've never even heard of purple candy paint before. Got 2 packs of those freebies with my Kush Mints and Ghost Breath Mints. Just curious if anybody knew if it was an older strain of his or not or if it's brand new or what the hell.

Last edited:
@RocBudInc Ok so I have a quick question. Has anyone used crypto to buy seeds? And if so were the crypto freebies photos? Mine were and I am bummed. I just don’t understand why breeders and seed banks do that. I haven’t grown a photo in 10 years. I haven’t ordered one ever from roc. Unless it was a mistake, it’s kinda bullshit if you ask me. I went through quite a hassle to pay with crypto because I was thought the “crypto freebies” would at bare minimum be rocs auto mix. But nah two packs of photo beans.
Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience

@MasonJarOG I did just open the pcp and there are 10 beans in there. Now I feel kinda bad for bitchin. That’s 20 free beans assuming the other has 10 as well. Damn it now I gotta send a retraction email.

I mean yeah I totally would have rather had like 5 or 6 autos. But from his standpoint he hooked it waaaay up. I feel like an ass

@RocBudInc Ok so I have a quick question. Has anyone used crypto to buy seeds? And if so were the crypto freebies photos? Mine were and I am bummed. I just don’t understand why breeders and seed banks do that. I haven’t grown a photo in 10 years. I haven’t ordered one ever from roc. Unless it was a mistake, it’s kinda bullshit if you ask me. I went through quite a hassle to pay with crypto because I was thought the “crypto freebies” would at bare minimum be rocs auto mix. But nah two packs of photo beans.
Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience
For me it's only been when I ordered photos. Or maybe I got PCR freebies and an auto freebie once. But I'm just grateful. Photo strains take longer generally speaking, but they generally are more forgiving to fuck ups. You have time to recover from breaks, pH mess ups or deficiencies/ burn. I like em all and will grow em all. I have a 2x3 dedicated to one photo at a time. Love training and perfecting my SCROG. Lol. Just me though. I have noticed more photo freebies lately, and I remember him stating he had more customers asking him when he is dropping more photo strains, so he would be focusing more on photos for a little while, while working on some brand new killer autos down the road. Patience and get another tent and light. Peace!:smoking:

@MasonJarOG I did just open the pcp and there are 10 beans in there. Now I feel kinda bad for bitchin. That’s 20 free beans assuming the other has 10 as well. Damn it now I gotta send a retraction email.

I mean yeah I totally would have rather had like 5 or 6 autos. But from his standpoint he hooked it waaaay up. I feel like an ass
You're not an ass. An ass wouldn't admit they did anything wrong. That's why I like this forum. Everyone is easy goin. Jealous of the puddlesxkush mints you got. I got Platinum City Runtz once which I'm stoked to run!

For me it's only been when I ordered photos. Or maybe I got PCR freebies and an auto freebie once. But I'm just grateful. Photo strains take longer generally speaking, but they generally are more forgiving to fuck ups. You have time to recover from breaks, pH mess ups or deficiencies/ burn. I like em all and will grow em all. I have a 2x3 dedicated to one photo at a time. Love training and perfecting my SCROG. Lol. Just me though. I have noticed more photo freebies lately, and I remember him stating he had more customers asking him when he is dropping more photo strains, so he would be focusing more on photos for a little while, while working on some brand new killer autos down the road. Patience and get another tent and light. Peace!:smoking:
Indeed. I grow commercially and my entire setup is for growin autos only. So, I will most likely trade them for some roc autos or I will use these in future photo to auto projects. Check out my dream farm journal you will see more what I am talking about. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dream-farm-report-v3-lag-grow-journal.82783/

I’ll trade u for some auto mix beans! ;) :d5:

Back