RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

GDBSL day 37 after a round of defo and LST.

20210608_180114~2.jpg

20210608_180129.jpg

Y’all notice this email from the middle of the night??

Logo
Wednesday, June 9th 2021 -
9 pm Est
Its time yall!!! Auto Blueberry Slushy F4 - 5 pks are finally here!!!! The one not to miss!!!! Terple from In House Genetics!!!!! Trop Cookies x Slurricane #7 x Purple Rolex Auto!!!!! if you have seen my cut of terple then u know this one is going to be lit!!!!!
Also Next week is the mac crosses!!! Mac #5 crosses is going to be the drop were nothing but fire comes out!!! crosses like gary payton x gushers x MAC!!!! WHAT!!!!! Trop cookies x MAC!!!! and even more!!!!! Thank You for everyone being patience with us during this crazy time of remodeling, moving and mess up!!! Things are starting to settle and come together :) More info on the mac crosses next week!!! Blueberry GANG ;)

Whoever sent that email needs a proof reader. You think that is legitimate? If so get me a pack of these (Tropical Cookies x Slurricane #7 x Purple Rolex Auto ) and I will pay you for them and forever be in your debt.

Is this the same Auto Blueberry Slushy I got at the 4/20 sale? Wasn't sure if it was an F4 or not.

Whoever sent that email needs a proof reader. You think that is legitimate? If so get me a pack of these (Tropical Cookies x Slurricane #7 x Purple Rolex Auto ) and I will pay you for them and forever be in your debt.
That is Roc. He may not be a Scholar but he can breed fire.

Logo
Wednesday, June 9th 2021 -
9 pm Est
Its time yall!!! Auto Blueberry Slushy F4 - 5 pks are finally here!!!! The one not to miss!!!! Terple from In House Genetics!!!!! Trop Cookies x Slurricane #7 x Purple Rolex Auto!!!!! if you have seen my cut of terple then u know this one is going to be lit!!!!!
Also Next week is the mac crosses!!! Mac #5 crosses is going to be the drop were nothing but fire comes out!!! crosses like gary payton x gushers x MAC!!!! WHAT!!!!! Trop cookies x MAC!!!! and even more!!!!! Thank You for everyone being patience with us during this crazy time of remodeling, moving and mess up!!! Things are starting to settle and come together :) More info on the mac crosses next week!!! Blueberry GANG ;)

Got a text a couple days ago about it. Def grabbing a pack maybe two.

Back