RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Everyone just relax and take a step back we are all here for the love of mary Jane. Please be respectful to all, if you can not do that then don't post. Piggy please reconsider you are a valued member of this forum and I know I am not the only one that enjoys your many contributions.

I didn’t mean anything by my post but you attacked me for no reason.

Since everyone is cool with this prick attacking me then @Mossy Delete my account. Spent two years here before I signed up and another two years later posting and trying my best to add to the conversation.

Again. Delete my account and enjoy the prick who attacked me for no reason.
Where did this come from? It's ancient history. @Mossy reprimanded those involved. No big deal.
Be cool brother.

I didn’t mean anything by my post but you attacked me for no reason.

Since everyone is cool with this prick attacking me then @Mossy Delete my account. Spent two years here before I signed up and another two years later posting and trying my best to add to the conversation.

Again. Delete my account and enjoy the prick who attacked me for no reason.
Ya man I didn’t tag anyone or get angry but was why I explained about him being 1 dude doing it all! Yes obv it slows him down not having big operation but everyone has slow periods getting up to speed! I know I remember this time last year mephisto had Mitch gone and then had to move farms so their whole operation got seriously paused or slowed to almost non existent during then! And since Roc recently upgraded facilities during covid when not exactly an “essential” business so he has in turn had to do it all alone! Remember that since no federal guidelines...or least none that stayed comprehensible and got followed from state to state.... so no clue how his rules are up there for working or employees etc! :shrug:

Still think would solve all issues if @RocBudInc would just hire me and I can be a moderator for him! Sounds like good idea to me! :woohoo1:

But ya man long story short don’t leave! We def want u to stay broham! We gotta get u growing already! Not run u off pre planting of 1st bean!
:pass:

Oh also @Slim Piggens when moderators got involved lots of posts got erased during cleanup so u don’t even know how many people indeed had your back! Just chillax and smoke a fatty!
CBEF2719-CD57-49C3-808B-B22E455B2B8E.jpeg

COMPULSORY SMOKE BREAK:

Breathe Deep and Think... :pass: ..if AFN was your Office...we have Over 500 Active members here every single day....

Every now and then there will be a bit of tension.

After 2020 I am Amazed we haven't had a Lot More.

Then add in that we are at the Lowest part of the year...Jan Feb kills everyone....:pass:

Then be Proud of the way you have all held it together......:bravo::bravo::bravo: ...Be Kind to yourself...

We Are all Human... :pass:......

@Slim Piggens ..there is not another web site in the World that Cares More about your ability to post without feeling bullied..trolled or flamed for your Opinion.

But..we are Human...sometimes it will Happen.

It is Over.
Perfectly Resolved IMO...and I Thank Every one of you for taking Responsibility....:bravo:

Nothing to lose 2 years of work for....but if you feel the same in 48 hours...Tag me.....
hugs.jpg

Thread Closed 48 hours.
Thread Closed for 48 hours....:nono:..to get everyone the chance to get a Good Smoke down their necks...psshht.....:pass:

EVERYONE PLAY NICE THIS TIME! No more angry people! If u wanna see what’ll happen when people screw up a good thing check mephisto customer service thread! Locked up permanently and gotta submit a request to post in it! PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS ONE LOCKED UP TOO!!!!! :d5:

THANK U FOR YOUR COOPERATION! ;)
:pighug:

Back